BoatBanter.com

-   -   The answer... (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/66317-answer.html)

katy February 8th 06 03:53 PM

The answer...

just in case any of you had any doubts, the answer is 198. The
rest, just like Mys Terry is obfuscation: smoke and mirrors.

Capt. Rob February 8th 06 04:47 PM

The answer...

Wow...Katy got stomped again.

RB
35s5
NY

katy February 8th 06 05:12 PM

The answer...

Capt. Rob wrote:
Wow...Katy got stomped again.

RB
35s5
NY

Nope..go back in your crate little puppy. You're not quite
housebroken yet.

John Cairns February 8th 06 08:23 PM

The answer...

"katy" wrote in message
just in case any of you had any doubts, the answer is 198. The rest, just
like Mys Terry is obfuscation: smoke and mirrors.

Hard to believe you don't have this particular sock in the bozo bin. Never
found it entertaining, just a waste of space.

John Cairns

Capt. Rob February 8th 06 11:31 PM

The answer...

Nope..go back in your crate little puppy. You're not quite
housebroken yet.

At least I knew the right answer! You screwed the pooch!

Bwahahahhahahaaahha!

RB
35s5
NY

katy February 8th 06 11:52 PM

The answer...

Capt. Rob wrote:
Nope..go back in your crate little puppy. You're not quite
housebroken yet.

At least I knew the right answer! You screwed the pooch!

Bwahahahhahahaaahha!

RB
35s5
NY

My answer was correct...when you have uncertain variables like
children who may or may not need evening ware, you cannot include it
in the equation...

Scotty February 9th 06 01:35 AM

The answer...

"Mys Terry" wrote in message
On Wed, 08 Feb 2006 10:53:18 -0500, katy
wrote:

just in case any of you had any doubts, the answer is 198.

The
rest, just like Mys Terry is obfuscation: smoke and mirrors.

Bzzzzt! Wrong. The correct answer is 250.

There should have been 250 evening gowns. Half were coats which

means
there were 125 coats, or 50%. Twenty percent were children's

sizes,
which means 50, but of those, 24 were both coats and for

children.
Therefore you must subtract the 24 from the total obtained, as

these
are overlapping categories. You therefore have 50 percent, plus

20
percent, plus 99 - 24 = 100 percent.

So now you are a proven liar as well as a proven idiot, because

you
kept insisting you knew the answer, when in fact you did not.

Care to try another?

Been reading 'Boys Life' again?

SBV

SUZY February 9th 06 01:40 AM

The answer...

BB muttered

Care to try another?

Been reading 'Boys Life' again?

SBV

He just jacks off to the pictures.

SB
35s5
NY

Scotty February 9th 06 01:50 AM

The riddle...

22 bob****s enter a room, and half as many Binary bills leave,
but 1/4 of them come back in just as 2/5 of the bob****s leave.
now then, how many assholes are in the room?

Scotty February 9th 06 02:09 AM

The riddle...

"Mys Terry" wrote in message
On Wed, 8 Feb 2006 20:50:22 -0500, "Scotty"

wrote:

22 bob****s enter a room, and half as many Binary bills

leave,
but 1/4 of them come back in just as 2/5 of the bob****s

leave.
now then, how many assholes are in the room?

Just me.

Bzzzzt! Wrong. The correct answer is 'all of them'. You are a
liar and an idiot!

SV