Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Thank Katy!

I felt as though I had nothing new to add and why just repost the same
trolls? Well, Katy made it clear to me...like a wet kiss at the end of
a wet fist...I MUST STAY and redouble my efforts here to bring sailing
to those who only pretend to sail!

Thanks Katy!!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

Sorry, Katy....You're a busted LIAR! Capt. Rob ASA 9 January 30th 06 05:46 PM
Hey Katy John Cairns ASA 6 December 7th 05 04:30 AM
So Katy Joe ASA 47 December 3rd 05 06:37 PM
Blast of Winter for Katy Scotty ASA 2 December 2nd 05 09:21 PM
Is Katy still in the Keys Joe ASA 5 November 21st 05 03:56 AM