posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Cult Sailboats

What sailboats are considered cult sailboats?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
SUZY

Joe's Boat Redcloud!

Ohh I'm so happy do I get asa points..Do I!

That was toooo easy.

SB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Good Lord that would be Joe's boat Redcloud.

I'm a cult member and envy his fine steel DeVries.
It's the type of boat I will never be able to afford or handle.

For sure it's the Redcloud

Hooo ahhhh

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Thanks Rob. Redcloud is indeed a nice boat worthy of your worship.

Joe
MSV RedCloud ~ Custom De Vries

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Bob Crantz wrote:
What sailboats are considered cult sailboats?

I think for awhile that Islander 36's could have been considered
cult sailboats...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz

In article . net,
Bob Crantz wrote:
What sailboats are considered cult sailboats?

Many (most?) of the plastic classics.

--
Capt. JG @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Mac 26 . Don't laugh, they have a cult following.

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...
What sailboats are considered cult sailboats?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
katy

Scotty wrote:
Mac 26 . Don't laugh, they have a cult following.

Scotty

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
ink.net...

What sailboats are considered cult sailboats?

The O'Day Daysai;or has a very large following, too. And Rebels
have a cultish following at some smaller yacht clubs.
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jim Cate

Scotty wrote:

Mac 26 . Don't laugh, they have a cult following.

Scotty

For obvious reasons.

Jim

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
link.net...

What sailboats are considered cult sailboats?