posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

Default Robbie needs this!

http://www.surfacedive.com/Products/Models/index.htm

Expense it for the survey business.

Amen!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Does it come with gator repellant?

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

I have a 40' hose that I connect to my regulator mouthpiece and to a
rented tank that I leave in the cockpit. I could use the $1K that
that device costs for something else.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I could use the $1K that
that device costs for something else.

Like a curtain between the V-berth and the head???

Bwahahahahhahaha!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Janet

rgnmstr wrote:
I have a 40' hose that I connect to my regulator mouthpiece and to a
rented tank that I leave in the cockpit. I could use the $1K that
that device costs for something else.

Why?

If you use a tank, why not dive with it, why introduce great lengths of
hose into the equation?

Makes no sense to me, almost as dumb as the sort of thing that Capt.
obnoxious would say before thinking things through.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

It's easier to scrape crusty kritters off a hull without tanks Janet.

Just ask Margo. I left my oxygen mask off for over 27 seconds scraping
her bottom.

Kaaaaaaa Bammmmmmmmm. Are you in NY?

Grrrrrrrrr.

RB
35s5 a deep divers boat
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Janet

Capt. Rob wrote:
It's easier to scrape crusty kritters off a hull without tanks Janet.

I have dived with tanks, re-breathers and hookahs. The only advantage
(under one atmosphere) with a re-breather is the length of time you can
keep working. Hookahs are similar. I would prefer tanks at all times,
less restriction. My husband was a Navy diver and taught me. We lived on
cruising yachts for most of our marriage, with me remaining on it when
he was on active duty, so I am pretty familiar with yacht housekeeping.
I sold our boat when he was killed but bought another one a couple of
years ago, as soon as the various authorities that I was subject to
would allow me to live where I liked.

Just ask Margo. I left my oxygen mask off for over 27 seconds scraping
her bottom.

Yes well some girls do have problems with bottoms that are left
unattended. Time for little blue pills?

Kaaaaaaa Bammmmmmmmm. Are you in NY?

Nope. Haven't been to NY for nearly ten years, I like warmer climes.

Grrrrrrrrr.

RB
35s5 a deep divers boat
NY

Why do you keep mimicking Capt. Obnoxious?

Doesn't it get boring, I mean there isn't much of an audience? This
group seems to be puppet central. There are probably only three real
people posting here - plus the occasional drop-in like me.

Janet

Robbie: Oh the Horror! Bob Crantz ASA 13 December 9th 05 05:37 PM
Robbie still punch drunk! Bob Crantz ASA 3 November 15th 05 11:48 PM
Robbie Busted!!! Bob Crantz ASA 3 November 14th 05 11:16 PM
Poll: Is he stupid, or does he lack judgement? Bart Senior ASA 30 November 9th 05 11:23 AM