posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Default Big Design Flaw!!!

"Commodore Joe Redcloud" wrote in message
Just answer the question, lubber.

Simple Enough........ "Spawned in the Hot Humid Jungles of the African
Congo, Forged on the Rugged North Atlantic.... and Tempered by the Cold
Arctic Ice
I'm 5'10" & 170lbs of lean sinew, muscle and cat like reflex. I'm a natural
born Predator!! I've lived aboard and traveled more of this planet than
you'll ever see on the Discovery Channel

.. I'm FACT... and you're Fiction!!!

....and CJ... you'll never look this good doing this much in your Entire
Life!!!!

Bwahahahahahahhahahahahahahaahaahahahahaaaaa...... ...

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

We are all aware that although the 35s5 has many flaws, both in design
and construction

Really? More than a Tartan 34 or J34c or other comparable vessels? Can
you list them for everyone?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Janet

Capt. Rob opined:
We are all aware that although the 35s5 has many flaws, both in design
and construction

Really? More than a Tartan 34 or J34c or other comparable vessels? Can
you list them for everyone?

RB
35s5
NY

Almost anyone could list them, but the problem is that could someone
like you who is more likely to find satisfaction with a real estate
agent than a yacht broker, understand them?

Yachts aren't supposed to be miniature floating condo's, as you suppose
them to be, they are forms of marine transport and survival.

For you, a survival crisis would seem to be an air conditioning failure
or discovering what your wife actually did for sexual relief.

Still, way back, well before I owned my first cruising yacht, I also had
a small plastic boat. It was when I was small enough for my mother to
bathe me. When I got old enough to shower, it got thrown away with the
other bath toys.

Byeee...
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Commodore Joe Redcloud" wrote in message

Yeah, we've seen your phony intro before. Not impressed in the slightest.

Aw-w-w-w-w.... don't be like that CJ.... you won't have any friends when you
grow up!!!

Oops... Too Late.... Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaaaa!!!

Now what to do with an old sock???? Oh yeah... tie a knot in it and let the
dogs play with it.

Heh CJ... don't let it bother you that you're not the sharpest pencil in the
box. Never mind that you're Old & Washed Up! You still provide a good
target to kick around and laugh at!

CM