posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Crew has deserted

I am planning to leave in a week or two to sail my boat south from N.
FL to the Keys and although I normally like to sail alone, my wife has
seriously objected to me taking several night trips by myself. My 15
yr old son was my crew but he has suddenly gotten his first real job
and will work every weekend. Gotta find crew unless I can convince my
wife to not worry. Iridium phone might mollify her.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Vito

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am planning to leave in a week or two to sail my boat south from N.
FL to the Keys and although I normally like to sail alone, my wife has
seriously objected to me taking several night trips by myself. My 15
yr old son was my crew but he has suddenly gotten his first real job
and will work every weekend. Gotta find crew unless I can convince my
wife to not worry. Iridium phone might mollify her.

Suggest to her that you seek crew at some place like 'Hooters' and her
objections may evaporate ....