posted to alt.sailing.asa
Dry

Default Hey Mooron

Day late and a buck short. Happy New Year.
posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

dont worry he's still passed out.:0)
Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Besides, Canooks are always a little behind the times.

Scotty

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
dont worry he's still passed out.:0)
Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Same back at Ya.... just checkin' in occasionally.
Had a great New Year's Eve party at my friend's farm, alcohol, women in
tight dresses, fireworks and gunfire! Solid welcome to 2006!

CM

"Dry" wrote in message
Day late and a buck short. Happy New Year.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Commodore Joe Redcloud" wrote in message
So you watched another dull action flick on DVD. Figures.

You're "jelious" because you spent the night greasing your wheelchair,
brushing Bobsprit's **** stains off your tongue and cleaning your colostomy
bag.

Well.... at least you're ready for another year posting to the NG and
pretending you sail.

I sailed more than you last year and didn't even launch my boat!

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

You're "jelious" because you spent the night greasing your wheelchair,
brushing Bobsprit's **** stains off your tongue and cleaning your
colostomy
bag.

Really, Mooron. It's hardly worth it to vent this kind of frustration,
now is it?
BTW, the going resale on your boat in good shape is 13-25K and 25K
better be a nice boat. Most sell for less than 20K. Hey, that's less
than a early 80's Catalina 30 which is a better built boat as well.
Well, so long as YOU like her, that's all that matters. A lot of folks
look down their noses as pseudo cruisers like yours, too poorly built
to take on the sea, too slow for local fun and too small for spending
time aboard. But I say if YOU like the boat, that's all that matters.
Meanwhile I own a light racer cruiser with a proven ocean going record
and yet most people barely explore the full range of the design limits.
Ah, so it goes for most boats. At least you take yours to the limits
sailing it locally.

RB
35s5....better boat is putting it mildly.
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Capt.Mooron wrote:
Same back at Ya.... just checkin' in occasionally.
Had a great New Year's Eve party at my friend's farm, alcohol, women in
tight dresses, fireworks and gunfire! Solid welcome to 2006!

Dang, you were there too?

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Commodore Joe Redcloud©" wrote in message
What a complete loser you are, Moron. I don't blame you for leaving
that piece of **** Soredica on the hard. I'd probably build a barn to
hide it.

You seem bitter Bob...... got a cheerio stuck in the colostomy bag?

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
Really, Mooron. It's hardly worth it to vent this kind of frustration,
now is it?

Vent???? Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa!

BTW, the going resale on your boat in good shape is 13-25K and 25K
better be a nice boat. Most sell for less than 20K. Hey, that's less
than a early 80's Catalina 30 which is a better built boat as well.
Well, so long as YOU like her, that's all that matters. A lot of folks
look down their noses as pseudo cruisers like yours, too poorly built
to take on the sea, too slow for local fun and too small for spending
time aboard. But I say if YOU like the boat, that's all that matters.
Meanwhile I own a light racer cruiser with a proven ocean going record
and yet most people barely explore the full range of the design limits.
Ah, so it goes for most boats. At least you take yours to the limits
sailing it locally.

Good Grief Bob...... my boat will be evaluated by how much a person is
willing to pay for it. A tired 35s5 will be worthless in a few years. You
own nothing but a troll boat. It's worthless outside the LIS and looks like
a Mac 26X upgrade at best. It's flimsy, cheap and has a veneeer interior.
You have nothing but cheap imitation plastic boat.

Mind you .... you could troll this group with am Mac 26X and they would
still bite.

RB
35s5....better boat is gross exaggertion.

Poor Mooron!!!! Capt. Rob ASA 22 November 30th 05 02:18 AM
Mooron The Motion Picture-The Beating Goes on! Capt. Rob ASA 1 November 25th 05 03:52 PM
Hey Mooron John Cairns ASA 7 November 9th 05 12:41 PM
Hey Mooron! John Cairns Cruising 0 November 7th 05 11:41 PM
Ping: Mooron Capt. Rob ASA 6 November 5th 05 01:33 AM