John Cairns

Default Hey Mooron

Salvage?

http://www.adamgrahamphoto.blogspot.com/

Yarmouth, NS

Culled from rec.boats.cruising, thx Roger Long

John Cairns

John Cairns

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
That is amazing. I wonder what track it took to get back up
there. Is there a back eddy inside Cape Cod?

http://cbs4boston.com/local/local_story_299081616.html

Map shows the boat ne? of Cape Cod.

John Cairns

"John Cairns" wrote

Salvage?

http://www.adamgrahamphoto.blogspot.com/

Yarmouth, NS

Culled from rec.boats.cruising, thx Roger Long

John Cairns

Capt.Mooron

Oh Yeah... shouldn't be too difficult. The area has deep water up to shore.
Just checked with a buddy who runs a dragger. Easy access as well from what
I understand.

I know the vessel. It was in the Southwestern Shore area... near Mahone Bay.
Really nice boat.

CM

"John Cairns" wrote in message
m...
Salvage?

http://www.adamgrahamphoto.blogspot.com/

Yarmouth, NS

Culled from rec.boats.cruising, thx Roger Long

John Cairns

Bart Senior

I called up that photographer. I can tell you
exactly where the boat is if you want to go get
it.

"Capt.Mooron" wrote

Oh Yeah... shouldn't be too difficult. The area has deep water up to
shore. Just checked with a buddy who runs a dragger. Easy access as well
from what I understand.

I know the vessel. It was in the Southwestern Shore area... near Mahone
Bay. Really nice boat.

CM

"John Cairns" wrote

Salvage?

http://www.adamgrahamphoto.blogspot.com/

Yarmouth, NS

Culled from rec.boats.cruising, thx Roger Long

John Cairns

Capt.Mooron

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
I called up that photographer. I can tell you
exactly where the boat is if you want to go get
it.

Yeah... I know where it is now as well. Not worth my time Bart. Let the
insurance and the owner settle out.

Around these parts... it won't even be touched until it's declared
abandoned.

Cripes there's a multimillion dollar metal sloop in Bedford Basin that is in
Limbo.. builder went bankrupt... owner disappeared. There she sits.... 60 ft
with teak and marble decor.... a hot tub and Italian leather upholstery.
All the best electronics, gear and a brand new diesel aux. Nice looking boat
as well. Nobody looks after it and it sits there year round in limbo.
Nobody would even notice if it was gone one day.

Too bad it's a fin keeler..... and has a sugar scoop transom with two
boarding walks. I'm mean.. YUCK!

CM

Capt.Mooron

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
How big is it? Can you post a picture?

60 ft.... I don't get out there much but I'll snap a pic of it sometime.

What else can you tell me about it?

I can tell you it's a nice vessel and it isn't for sale..... from what I
understand it's in legal limbo. 5 years and counting now.....

CM

Hey Mooron! John Cairns Cruising 0 November 7th 05 11:41 PM
Ping: Mooron Capt. Rob ASA 6 November 5th 05 01:33 AM
Mooron Throw away that Rambo Crap Joe ASA 3 October 20th 05 10:48 PM