Capt.Mooron

Default Hey Mooron

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message ...
I called up that photographer. I can tell you
exactly where the boat is if you want to go get
it.

Yeah... I know where it is now as well. Not worth my time Bart. Let the
insurance and the owner settle out.

Around these parts... it won't even be touched until it's declared
abandoned.

Cripes there's a multimillion dollar metal sloop in Bedford Basin that is in
Limbo.. builder went bankrupt... owner disappeared. There she sits.... 60 ft
with teak and marble decor.... a hot tub and Italian leather upholstery.
All the best electronics, gear and a brand new diesel aux. Nice looking boat
as well. Nobody looks after it and it sits there year round in limbo.
Nobody would even notice if it was gone one day.

Too bad it's a fin keeler..... and has a sugar scoop transom with two
boarding walks. I'm mean.. YUCK!

CM