posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

Default Are Beneteau owners delusional?

Seriously, Jeff's link led me to the discussion boards at the F235 website,
where I found this gem:

"For Sale, 1987 235 first, fin keel, it was dismasted by hurricane Wilma.
She
has some abrasions (gell goat only) on the left front of the boat from the
waterline to the toe rail. The left toe rail will need to be replaced as
will the stansions, bow and stern pulpit. It will need a new mast and
rigging.

The boat has a large inventory of very nice sails, the boom, spinaker pole,
auto pilot, radio and much more.

The trailer is in good shape, new tires. The boat is Miami on the trailer
and is ready for transport.

$3,800. as is."

bwahahahhahaahhahaahhahahahahahaahhhahahhaha

Cheaper than scrapping it, I reckon. Find a sucker to buy it.

John Cairns

Are Beneteau owners delusional? John Cairns ASA 0 December 23rd 05 12:47 AM
Subaru Tribeca = Boulevard Car! Bob Crantz ASA 50 December 6th 05 03:11 PM
Good advice - get rid of that Beneteau . . . Capt. Neal® ASA 0 November 2nd 05 11:31 PM
Group for Beneteau Capt. Rob Cruising 3 November 2nd 05 01:25 AM
Beneteau list [email protected] General 0 November 1st 05 02:24 PM