posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

Default Are Beneteau owners delusional?

Seriously, Jeff's link led me to the discussion boards at the F235 website,
where I found this gem:

"For Sale, 1987 235 first, fin keel, it was dismasted by hurricane Wilma.
She
has some abrasions (gell goat only) on the left front of the boat from the
waterline to the toe rail. The left toe rail will need to be replaced as
will the stansions, bow and stern pulpit. It will need a new mast and
rigging.

The boat has a large inventory of very nice sails, the boom, spinaker pole,
auto pilot, radio and much more.

The trailer is in good shape, new tires. The boat is Miami on the trailer
and is ready for transport.

$3,800. as is."

bwahahahhahaahhahaahhahahahahahaahhhahahhaha

Cheaper than scrapping it, I reckon. Find a sucker to buy it.

John Cairns