posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default A good looking 35 footer

Hey Bubbles, is that a yard trailer it's on?

Scotty

"rgnmstr" wrote in message
oups.com...
No swim platform but one handsome 35 footer. This new boat is

going to
do well.

http://www.x-yachts.com/press/X-35/X...ry/x35_photo_g
allery.html

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"DSK" wrote

"Capt" Rob wrote:
Yup. Looks to draw 7+.

Hey dumb bell, did it occur to you that they might publish
the specs of the boat? You can see what the draft actually
is, as opposed to what it "looks to draw."

''Looks to draw'', is another one of those salty dog nautical
expressions.
You know, like ''snapping a tack''.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Commode Joe" wrote nothing worthwhile, as
usual

Commode Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
DSK

Scotty wrote:
''Looks to draw'', is another one of those salty dog nautical
expressions.
You know, like ''snapping a tack''.

If I heard somebody say that on a boat, I'd assume they
broke something at the forward lower corner of the sail.

DSK

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

Those are some ugly, over weight, skank bitches. I actually think
Boob**** is better looking than 2 of them. Ya want pictures of my
girls.

http://www.ringmaster-girls.com/

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I actually think
Boob**** is better looking than 2 of them.

Uhhhh.
Goodnight!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
John Cairns

"DSK" wrote in message
Scotty wrote:
''Looks to draw'', is another one of those salty dog nautical
expressions.
You know, like ''snapping a tack''.

If I heard somebody say that on a boat, I'd assume they broke something at
the forward lower corner of the sail.

DSK

But you aren't trapped in the matrix.

John Cairns

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bob Crantz

http://freaks.monstrous.com/pinhead_star.htm

"Donal" wrote in message

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
The only thing you have an eye for is under age skanks.

And here are the ladies Sloco calls "Skanks" and underaged.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/al1.jpg
Girl is the middle is an Acheologist. Next to her is a costume designer
from Spiderman and many others.

Is the (balding) fellow on the left a "pinhead"?

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG

Isn't that the same person who was in the movie Freaks?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

ink.net...

"Donal" wrote in message

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
The only thing you have an eye for is under age skanks.

And here are the ladies Sloco calls "Skanks" and underaged.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/al1.jpg
Girl is the middle is an Acheologist. Next to her is a costume designer
from Spiderman and many others.

Is the (balding) fellow on the left a "pinhead"?

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Isn't that the same person who was in the movie Freaks?

Most of the "freaks" shown in Todd Browing's classic were quite famous
in their day. Pinheads were generally featured with unique mathematical
skills, though most agree they were faked. The Snow sisters, the two
pinheads who appeared in Freaks were exhibited in Coney Island into the
1940's by their brother.

http://www.sideshowworld.com/FFP5.JPG

A 3rd Pinhead also appears in the cast shot and that's the Amazing
Johnny Eck at the door (Top). I've had a strange facination with
sideshow performers all my life. Many had lives as unique as their
appearance.

RB
35s5
NY

The Trolling Stops HERE Capt. Rob ASA 30 October 27th 05 09:11 PM
Who would be upset at a cartoon of Thor? Doug Freyburger ASA 0 October 19th 05 10:21 PM
bertie the bunyip versus bob wald Limey ASA 0 October 13th 05 04:26 PM