posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Express 30 Beauty...

Ahhhhh....the lovely and well designed Express 30 interior. I just
never tire of looking at it.

http://www.niagarayachtsales.com/bro...20Interior.jpg

But this one must have been one of those "special" interiors!

http://www.niagarayachtsales.com/bro...20Interior.jpg

It looks like a KIT fer cripes sake!

Need to use the head? Best to pee over the side on this baby!!!

http://www.niagarayachtsales.com/bro...press/Head.jpg

Sloco and Steve, don't EVER lie again about the Express 30 interior.
It's a joke. An Oday 30 interior is nicer by a mile. With an interior
like that, why didn't Sloco just buy a J29???

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

Still posting shots of the early hull that was changed early on. Keep
trying.

35s5........ back of the pack

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Still posting shots of the early hull that was changed early on. Keep
trying.

Bwahahahaha! I've posted more than just those two boats over the last
few years, Steve also had pics of his sad interior up. Just where are
these magical Express 30's with nice interiors???? Have you got one?
Let's see!

We're all still waiting for those 35s5 reviews you found!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

did you see these results for Windriven, 35s5, Sloco???

35s5-Lake Onatrio 300: 2003 1st in division and 1st overall, 2001 1st
in division, 2000 3rd in division. Lake Ontario Single Handed: 2003 1st
overall Main & Jib A. LORC Offsho 2001 1st PHRF III, 2000 2nd PHRF
III.

Hmmmm?

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

Still waiting for an answer as to what the AGS class is.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Still waiting for an answer as to what the AGS class is.

That's what I thought. No answer. Why not post the links so EVERYONE
else can see them, hmmm?
No response to the race results either.
At least I did find a page of wins for the Express 30 with some work.
Ahh well. You're so jealous over my faster boat and cars it's killing
you.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

LOL.................... Yea, I'm jealous of an asshat with no job who
lives in a 5th floor walkup in a dirty part of NY and is married to a
teenage run-a-way that he met outside of the Port Authority bus station
that laid an egg that popped out one ugly kid who will grow up gay
because there are no male role models in his life. The kid will also
grow up with a back disorder and never be able to play sports because
he spent his early physical developement years stuck in a car seat in
the back of a poor riding cheap SUV.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

Still waiting for an answer as to what the AGS class is..

Still no answer.

35s5................. Semi planing at the back of the pack.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
NotPony

You have pics of Pony's interior? Can you send
them to me? I don't have any. Were they before
or after we had it reupholstered?
S.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
: Still posting shots of the early hull that was
changed early on. Keep
: trying.
:
:

Express 30 vs. VW Thing Capt. Rob ASA 1 December 6th 05 02:12 PM
35s5 vs. Express 30 Capt. Rob ASA 0 December 5th 05 11:44 AM
FS: 2000 PROLINE 30 EXPRESS T/225 Mercury Optimax in Seaford, NY (Long Island) [email protected] Marketplace 0 November 2nd 05 08:14 PM
FS: 05 Rinker 410 Express Cruiser in Northern California Matt Toly Marketplace 0 October 19th 05 02:15 AM
Express 30 Questions? Capt. Rob ASA 43 October 15th 05 04:45 PM