posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

Default "Oh god, I'm glad to see you. I'm alive!"

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ps.com...
So did I post the "obvious" and if so how it outlandish? And why did
you and Doug repeat it? Hmmmmm?

Because you were guessing!

And then you repeated all my guesses as fact? Wow! I'm one lucky son of
the sea!

You certainly are Bobsprit... your son is proof of that.
You have a new boat and a nice wife...... and one of theses days you'll
actually have some sea time under your belt so you can discuss heavy sea
sailing with the big boys. :-)

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

and one of theses days you'll
actually have some sea time under your belt so you can discuss heavy
sea
sailing with the big boys. :-)

You mean like Bart, who's buddy retreated because his rail got wet and
then lacked the 12 IQ points required to furl a sail? Boy oh boy, I can
hardly wait!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
You mean like Bart, who's buddy retreated because his rail got wet and
then lacked the 12 IQ points required to furl a sail? Boy oh boy, I can
hardly wait!

I'm certain we all can't wait until you finally clear the confines of the
bay and experience the ocean for yourself.

CM

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

I'm certain we all can't wait until you finally clear the confines of
the
bay and experience the ocean for yourself.

So sailing along the Jersey coast doesn't count? How about doing it in
a Catalina 27 in November? How about doing three deliveries there? Does
it count when I have crew or must I go to sea alone? Sailing in the LIS
I face no risks from weather, right? I mean, nothing bad can happen
when land is in sight, right? And a sailor's skill isn't measured by
boat handling or sail trim, but only by distances sailed, right? Is
this way inland sailors aren't really good sailors?
This is what you're saying, right?

Poor, poor, Mooron. At least his boat is as slow as his wit!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm certain we all can't wait until you finally clear the confines of
the
bay and experience the ocean for yourself.

So sailing along the Jersey coast doesn't count? How about doing it in
a Catalina 27 in November? How about doing three deliveries there? Does
it count when I have crew or must I go to sea alone? Sailing in the LIS
I face no risks from weather, right? I mean, nothing bad can happen
when land is in sight, right? And a sailor's skill isn't measured by
boat handling or sail trim, but only by distances sailed, right? Is
this way inland sailors aren't really good sailors?
This is what you're saying, right?

Well we can see your problem right away... you're totally lacking any
experiences by which to compare how you sail in the bay to how a vessel is
handled in the ocean.

Don't worry .... this can be remedied as soon as you find sufficent courage
to venture beyond sight of land.

Poor, poor, Mooron. At least his boat is as slow as his wit!

Well in that case it would explain why your wit is as generic and
unimpressive as your selection in sailboats.

CM