posted to alt.sailing.asa
Bart Senior

Default "Oh god, I'm glad to see you. I'm alive!"

How could we repeat his answers when we
don't read them?

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Wow, Bart and Doug repeat most of my answers and then pat themselves on
the back after letting us know that a crapping bird in the hand smells
worse than two in a bush! What else would you expect from a
powerboaters and guy who works on his boat rather than sailing it?

No Bob you didn't... you quoted book learned data and have no experience
in such matters. Your opinion is worthless. You offered no suggestions
since you can't envision such conditions and thusly have nothing to
provide.

Until such a time as you matriculate to the status held by the likes of
Doug and Bart... it would be advised that you continue your trolls and
in-shore diatribe... since you really have very limited experience in boat
handling except for protected near shore daysails in calm conditions.

CM