posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default Bam! Poor Bob Crantz!

"Jeff" wrote

More likely, you're just a liar. That's what you usually admit

in the
end.

More likely, you're just a liar. That's what you usually admit

in the
end.

More likely, you're just a liar. That's what you usually admit

in the
end.

that's what I've been trying to tell you.

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa
rgnmstr

Why is anyone still discussing the 35s3s speed potential or lack there
of. Race results from over a dozen events have been posted that showed
the 35s5 finishing last. That in itself would maybe not be conclusive
but the fact that at many of these events all the boats in the next
class down the list that started 5 minutes after the 35s5 also kicked
it's butt and not on corrected time but actual finish time. The really
telling thing also was that they were all different 35s5s!!!!!!!
Boobie give it up Bud.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

"rgnmstr" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why is anyone still discussing the 35s3s speed potential or lack there
of. Race results from over a dozen events have been posted that showed
the 35s5 finishing last. That in itself would maybe not be conclusive
but the fact that at many of these events all the boats in the next
class down the list that started 5 minutes after the 35s5 also kicked
it's butt and not on corrected time but actual finish time. The really
telling thing also was that they were all different 35s5s!!!!!!!
Boobie give it up Bud.

Probably because that idiot Crantz was sailing the 35s5!!!

Bwaahahahahahahaha!!

RB
35s5 in the hands of experience!
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Why is anyone still discussing the 35s3s speed potential or lack there
of.

Ahhh...So you couldn't find any wins for the 35s5? Would you like to
see more? There are plenty including several that are champes in their
divisions year after year. Sloco sure knows boats!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Why is anyone still discussing the 35s3s speed potential or lack there
of.

Ahhh...So you couldn't find any wins for the 35s5? Would you like to
see more? There are plenty including several that are champes in their
divisions year after year. Sloco sure knows boats!

RB
35s5
NY

Of course he won't ask!

If he did, he'd find out it was all 35s5's racing against each other!

Bwahahahaahahahahahaha!!

I own you monkeys!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jonathan Ganz

In article t,
Capt. Rob wrote:

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
roups.com...
Why is anyone still discussing the 35s3s speed potential or lack there
of.

Ahhh...So you couldn't find any wins for the 35s5? Would you like to
see more? There are plenty including several that are champes in their
divisions year after year. Sloco sure knows boats!

RB
35s5
NY

Of course he won't ask!

If he did, he'd find out it was all 35s5's racing against each other!

Bwahahahaahahahahahaha!!

I own you monkeys!

The politically correct term is chimp.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

Peter, would you quit posting tommorow. I'm not finished with today.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Peter Wiley" wrote:
Didn't realise I was that far ahead of you, Joe. I am an Aussie and
you're a Texan, but still....

"but still, I a totall asshole, and there's no help for me"

(My clock is set to UT+0 timezone and local time. It suits my needs...)

Who really gives a ****?

LP

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Pete's a Tazmanian devil!

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Peter, would you quit posting tommorow. I'm not finished with

today.

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Peter Wiley

In article , Scotty
wrote:

"Jeff" wrote

More likely, you're just a liar. That's what you usually admit

in the
end.

More likely, you're just a liar. That's what you usually admit

in the
end.

More likely, you're just a liar. That's what you usually admit

in the
end.

that's what I've been trying to tell you.

He hasn't posted any photos showing this. By his own defn, it therefore
didn't happen.

PDW

Poor Bob Crantz Capt. Rob ASA 6 November 17th 05 02:25 PM
mR cRANTZ... Capt.Mooron ASA 12 October 29th 05 01:06 AM
Bob Crantz is the class of this group. Capt. Neal® ASA 6 October 14th 05 07:33 PM
Crantz has no boat Scotty ASA 0 October 13th 05 08:13 PM