posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Poor Bob Crantz

I did a quick search....easily found in the first 8 hits!

A well sailed 35s5 wins!
Windriven
Beneteau First 35s5
Crew from 2003 LO300: George Tinsley, Jean Francois (JF) Brien, Gene
Joelson, Andrea Mooney, Richard Rutsch
Lake Onatrio 300: 2003 1st in division and 1st overall, 2001 1st in
division, 2000 3rd in division. Lake Ontario Single Handed: 2003 1st
overall Main & Jib A. LORC Offsho 2001 1st PHRF III, 2000 2nd PHRF
III.
http://www.lakeontario300.org/images...windriven1.jpg

Not a bad showing-look at the boats she beat!
http://www.tbrs.co.uk/charitykeel.htm

Here we see the 35s5 clobber an Express 35
http://www.pcyc.net/fleet/03-ClubRac...pper/Race1.htm

Bob Crantz slapped upside his boatless head. I sure hope Scotty reads
this and comes sailing with us.

RB
35s5...a nice boat
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Jeff

Capt. Rob wrote:
I did a quick search....easily found in the first 8 hits!

A well sailed 35s5 wins!

Yes, this is one of those "professional" crews we've been hearing so
much about. There's no doubt that it is has the potential to win
races. Isn't that what handicap racing is all about?

Windriven
Beneteau First 35s5
Crew from 2003 LO300: George Tinsley, Jean Francois (JF) Brien, Gene
Joelson, Andrea Mooney, Richard Rutsch
Lake Onatrio 300: 2003 1st in division and 1st overall, 2001 1st in
division, 2000 3rd in division. Lake Ontario Single Handed: 2003 1st
overall Main & Jib A. LORC Offsho 2001 1st PHRF III, 2000 2nd PHRF
III.
http://www.lakeontario300.org/images...windriven1.jpg

Not a bad showing-look at the boats she beat!
http://www.tbrs.co.uk/charitykeel.htm

Its a charity pursuit race, for gawd's sake! They use a moving finish
line! The fee for a protest is a bottle of whiskey!

Here we see the 35s5 clobber an Express 35
http://www.pcyc.net/fleet/03-ClubRac...pper/Race1.htm

We also see the benny was third in a fleet of 6. Big whoop.

Bob Crantz slapped upside his boatless head.

with a pretty limp wrist!

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Yes, this is one of those "professional" crews we've been hearing so
much about. There's no doubt that it is has the potential to win
races. Isn't that what handicap racing is all about?

You know the crew is professional? Hmmm. Hey, Jeff, you do realize we
really don't plan to race this boat much. We just wanted a fast fun
boat for local cruising...that wouldn't be dull like a Catalina 36 or
Multihull. As YOU have pointed out, we made a good choice for that
usage.
Thanks for all the help...and as a former school yard bully, I'd like
to say, "Why are you hitting yourself???"

Bwahahahahahaha! Hooked, caught, cleaned and served with butter!

RB
35s5...the coolest boat here!
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Here we see the 35s5 clobber an Express 35
http://www.pcyc.net/fleet/03-ClubRac...llClapper/Race...

We also see the benny was third in a fleet of 6. Big whoop.

You have to practice to miss the point as often as Jeff does. He's
dumber than a barrel of Tribbles! The POINT is that Sloco's Express 35,
which he's ready to sodomize through the exhaust pipe, came in LAST and
behind the cool 35s5!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

"Swab Rob" wrote

The POINT is that Sloco's Express 35 came in LAST and
behind the cool 35s5!

They had the AC running, while racing? That IS cool!

Scotty

RB
35s5...the coolest boat here!
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

The POINT is that Sloco's Express 35 came in LAST and
behind the cool 35s5!

They had the AC running, while racing? That IS cool!

Especially since the AC cuts horse power by 15%!!!

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Bob Crantz slapped upside his boatless head.

with a pretty limp wrist!

You're going to get my buddy, Scotty angry with you. He's very
protective of me!

RB
35s5
NY

mR cRANTZ... Capt.Mooron ASA 12 October 29th 05 01:06 AM
Bob Crantz is the class of this group. Capt. Neal® ASA 6 October 14th 05 07:33 PM
Crantz has no boat Scotty ASA 0 October 13th 05 08:13 PM