Capt. Rob

Default Beat yourselves silly!

While you all are killing yourselves with jealousy, Suzanne and I are
planning our next boat: A live aboard!

That's right, in less than one year from today we'll be living in 42 feet of
light air high performance luxury, something none of you can touch, let
alone dream of!

Here's our requirements:

1. Exceptional light air performance
2. Aft cabin
3. 220v, 100 amp service
4. Electric radiant floor heating
5. Aft air conditioner: 15,000 BTU
6. Forward air conditioner: 30,000 BTU
7. 12 cu ft deep freezer, 3 way.
8. 48" Plasma TV capable - in the aft cabin!
9. Nav station large enough to house home theater components.
10. DLP projection tv in the main cabin.
11. Washer and dryer.
12. Dishwasher.
13. Dometic 3 way fridge.
14. Auxiliary generator, 10 kW.
15. Bug net tent for cockpit.
16. Cockpit fridge and microwave.
17. Remote control wireless davits.
18. On deck sound system.
19. Enclosed cockpit.
20. Electric winches, all lines electrically controlled from the cockpit.

All this luxury in 250 square feet of living space!

250 square feet!!!

So go ahead, attack my 35s5! I'm already on to my next boat and a life of
bliss - as a liveaboard!

The icing on the cake is how jealous you all are!

Capt. R.B.
35s5: A stepping stone to ultimate lifestyle!

Capt. Rob

Wow, I can't wait!

Dull troll, that one.

RB
35s5
NY

Thom Stewart

Nutsy,

About your live abroad, forget about the Life of Bliss. I do has a name
for it already. "NEVER SAIL"

I've seen to many over loaded vessels with niceties that need to get
guest status on other boats to make raft ups. Some with even Potted
Shrubs on their Finger Pier.

Teen age kids without the growing room they need.

Getting service on-board for your domestic niceties.

Forget "BLISS" Start thinking of Management Skills instead.

But;--- plan on Nutsy! Nothing is ever gained by the Meek.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

Capt. Rob

But;--- plan on Nutsy! Nothing is ever gained by the Meek.

Hey, read the headers, Thom. Not me.

RB
35s5
NY

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Ole Thom,

If that was really written by my wouldn't it include:

1. Full time high speed internet access.
2. Auto tracking satellite dish.
3. Double convection oven.
4. Ships china with Thomas's picture on it.
5. Satin sheets and round forward berth.

So you see, it's easy to spot forgeries!

Capt RB
35s5, easily pummeled by a Capri 30 in light air!
NY

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Nutsy,

About your live abroad, forget about the Life of Bliss. I do has a name
for it already. "NEVER SAIL"

I've seen to many over loaded vessels with niceties that need to get
guest status on other boats to make raft ups. Some with even Potted
Shrubs on their Finger Pier.

Teen age kids without the growing room they need.

Getting service on-board for your domestic niceties.

Forget "BLISS" Start thinking of Management Skills instead.

But;--- plan on Nutsy! Nothing is ever gained by the Meek.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Thom Stewart

I stand corrrected on both accounts; Sorry, getting lazy I guess.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Dry

"Capt. Rob" wrote:

[...]

Yep I did that but I only need my Bath tub, Didn't want to waste any of
that huffing stuff you know the "That's right, in less than one year
from today we'll be living in
light air high " Wood Glue. Each to his or theirs own.

35s5 Beat up! Clutch Cargo ASA 1 November 4th 05 09:28 PM
OT silly questions Bill McKee General 0 November 2nd 05 06:13 AM
We beat the French - 200 years ago!! CJB Tall Ships 4 October 23rd 05 01:32 PM