posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. Rob

Default Beat yourselves silly!

Ole Thom,

If that was really written by my wouldn't it include:

1. Full time high speed internet access.
2. Auto tracking satellite dish.
3. Double convection oven.
4. Ships china with Thomas's picture on it.
5. Satin sheets and round forward berth.

So you see, it's easy to spot forgeries!

Capt RB
35s5, easily pummeled by a Capri 30 in light air!
NY

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Nutsy,

About your live abroad, forget about the Life of Bliss. I do has a name
for it already. "NEVER SAIL"

I've seen to many over loaded vessels with niceties that need to get
guest status on other boats to make raft ups. Some with even Potted
Shrubs on their Finger Pier.

Teen age kids without the growing room they need.

Getting service on-board for your domestic niceties.

Forget "BLISS" Start thinking of Management Skills instead.

But;--- plan on Nutsy! Nothing is ever gained by the Meek.

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomPage