posted to alt.sailing.asa
Scotty

Default a Heated subject

"Donal" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message

What do you use to heat your boat?

This is one of the most lubberly questions that has ever been

asked on asa!!

So you replied.

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Joe

He's an expert you know.

Where you been Donal?

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Donal

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
He's an expert you know.

Where you been Donal?

I'm very busy at the moment. I'm tied up with an office move, writing
astronomy software, and learning to play the piano.

I'll get back to my normal obnoxious self in a couple of months!

Regards

Donal

posted to alt.sailing.asa
Lady Pilot

"Donal" wrote:

"Joe" wrote: He's an expert you know.

Where you been Donal?

I'm very busy at the moment. I'm tied up with an office move, writing
astronomy software, and learning to play the piano.

Take your time, Donny. No one's really missed you thus far.

LP