Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Capt. Rob

Default Well, Jeff?

Maybe that's because he was an adult and

said "Nice boat and good luck." Not much I could say to that.

That's what I said from the beginning.

Jeff, please link us to your comment that I bought a nice boat and with

no trolling critical remarks. Show us that you're an honest fellow!
I have your very first comment right in front of me....but go ahead and

look for it.
Thanks for the backhanded compliment. She IS a nice boat, suited to our

needs and then some.

RB
35s5
NY

Who Owns the Nicest Sailboat??? Capt. Rob ASA 63 November 11th 05 06:19 PM
Multi Hulls Capsize in Yacht Race Steve Thomas ASA 25 November 9th 05 12:12 PM
A Ship of Fools Capt. Rob ASA 39 November 4th 05 01:42 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM