Bob Crantz

Default Robbie's Ignorance!

LOW COST MOISTURE DETECTOR::

Robbie goes on and on about his GRP 33.

He's paid hundreds of dollars for it!

Well, take a look at this:

http://www.zircon.com/SellPages/Scan...L/MSProSL.html

I'm sure many of you have a similar device.

Now try this experiment:

1. Take a newspaper.

2. Sprinkle a few drops of water on one side and let it soak in for ten
seconds.

3. Shake off the drops.

4. Now hold the newspaper against a pane of glass and scan it with the stud
detector.

You will find it detects the drops several inches away. It's much more
sensitive than Boobies several hundred dollar gadget!

Only $26.95!!!!!

More sensitive!!!!

Easy to prove to yourself!!!!!!

Buy at Home Depot!!!!

Hundreds less than Boobies!!!!!!!

Aaahaahaahahaahahaahahaahahaahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!

Test it on your own boat!!! For hundreds less than Boobie!!!!!!!!!!

Amen!!!

BC

Bob Crantz

The beating continues!

Here's how a stud finder works:

http://home.howstuffworks.com/question271.htm

Here's how a Marine Moisture Detector works:

http://www.geneq.com/catalog/en/non-...moisture2.html

There's no difference!!!!!

Robbie paid too much!!!!!

$26.95 at Home Depot!!!!!!!!!!

Smaller and more sensitive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAaahaahahaahahaahaahahaaaa!!!!

Amen!

BC

Capt.Mooron

Exceptional!!! Brilliant!.... I'm going to grab my tack hammer and dolly up
my stud finder with a label... then grab my digital camera and go to the
boat yard, tell everyone I'm a surveyor.... and Bob's Your Uncle... I'm in
business!!

Wooooooooooo..... Thank You Mr Crantz!!

Cha - Ching..... $$$$$$$$$$$$..... I'll be rich!!!

By next week I'll have 2 bigger, better & faster boats than Bobsprit, a
harem of German blondes in bridles, 3 sock puppets and enough loot to buy an
entire theatre and a band!

Take That Bobsprit!!

CM

"Bob Crantz" wrote in message
news
[...]

Capt. Rob

You will find it detects the drops several inches away. It's much more
sensitive than Boobies several hundred dollar gadget!

Sorry, won't work. And I actually think you know why! Do you think that
every surveyor uses T-max and other meters when they could use a
cheaper item. Never saw a surveyor without a proper meter...not once!

RB
35s5...a dry deck!
NY

Bob Crantz

Works quite well. The newspaper is dry to the touch and I can still find
where the water is!

So tell me why it doesn't work.

You comment about other surveyors is a logical fallacy called "appeal to
authority".

So tell us!.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
You will find it detects the drops several inches away. It's much more
sensitive than Boobies several hundred dollar gadget!

Sorry, won't work. And I actually think you know why! Do you think that
every surveyor uses T-max and other meters when they could use a
cheaper item. Never saw a surveyor without a proper meter...not once!

RB
35s5...a dry deck!
NY

Bob Crantz

So busted!!!!!

http://www.electrical-contractor.net..._Pro_SL_AC.htm

StudSensor Detection Depth Typically up to 3/4 in. (19 mm) in Stud Scan mode
Up to 1-1/2 in. (38 mm) in DeepScan mode
NOTE: Sensing depth and edge detection can vary due to moisture content of
materials, wall texture, paint, etc.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
You will find it detects the drops several inches away. It's much more
sensitive than Boobies several hundred dollar gadget!

Sorry, won't work. And I actually think you know why! Do you think that
every surveyor uses T-max and other meters when they could use a
cheaper item. Never saw a surveyor without a proper meter...not once!

RB
35s5...a dry deck!
NY

Capt. Rob

Works quite well. The newspaper is dry to the touch and I can still
find
where the water is!

Find someone who has a boat and try it on a one inch or greater cored
deck. Never saw a surveyor use a studfinder. Think of the money you
could make rebadging them and selling at 300% profits.

RB
35s5
NY

Bob Crantz

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Works quite well. The newspaper is dry to the touch and I can still
find
where the water is!

Find someone who has a boat and try it on a one inch or greater cored
deck. Never saw a surveyor use a studfinder. Think of the money you
could make rebadging them and selling at 300% profits.

I just tested it on 1" plywood. I slightly moistened the backside for 10
seconds. The Zircon stud finder correctly showed the size and location of
the moisture spot through one inch of plywood! Easily!!!!

The moisture meter manufacturers are making large profits, the circuitry is
the same, the box is different.

Really, try the thing yourself. Go to Home Depot, purchase one and try it in
comparison to your expensive moisture detector and see. You can return the
stud finder to Home Depot when you are done, doesn't cost you a dime. Or you
can resell the expensive meter on eBay.

Amen!

Bob Crantz, the man who understands complex permittivity measurement!

$26.95 at Home Depot!!!

Save hundreds!!!!

More sensitive!!!!

More portable!!!!!!!

Marine moisture meter manufacturers make big profits - off of Bobsprit!!!!!

Anyone can simply test all of this for themselves while Bob tries to deny
demonstratable fact!!! Watch him flounder about!!!

Robbie, there's a sucker born every minute. Didn't your birth take several
hours?

Bwaahahahaahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaa aaaaa!!!!!!!

Costs 1/10 of what Robbie paid!!! More sensitive!!! More accurate!!!!
Better value!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RB
35s5
NY

Dave Doe

In article . net,
says...
LOW COST MOISTURE DETECTOR::

crap cut

User added to Bozo bin.

--
Duncan
Bob Crantz

You've killfiled me twice now, under the same name.

If you think that a capacitive type stud finder won't work as a good
moisture detector for fibreglass or wood, you are wrong.

I've given an experiment anyone can try simply. The results are easily
reproducible. Most people have the device in their toolbox.

You call it all crap out of ignorance. Experience will prove you wrong.

I hope you really did killfile me and can't read this.

"Dave Doe" wrote in message
. nz...
In article . net,
says...