Dave Doe

Default Robbie's Ignorance!

In article . net,
says...
LOW COST MOISTURE DETECTOR::

crap cut

User added to Bozo bin.

--
Duncan
Bob Crantz

You've killfiled me twice now, under the same name.

If you think that a capacitive type stud finder won't work as a good
moisture detector for fibreglass or wood, you are wrong.

I've given an experiment anyone can try simply. The results are easily
reproducible. Most people have the device in their toolbox.

You call it all crap out of ignorance. Experience will prove you wrong.

I hope you really did killfile me and can't read this.

"Dave Doe" wrote in message
. nz...
In article . net,
says...
LOW COST MOISTURE DETECTOR::

crap cut

User added to Bozo bin.

--
Duncan

Jeff

Hey, this Bozo Bin sound like a really fun place! I'll even bet that
if I top post you'll put me there!

Seriously, why would you even bother reading any of this if you don't
appreciate BC's satire? He is, after all, the best we've got, and
since you've been posting for a month you should understand this.

Dave Doe wrote:
In article . net,
says...
LOW COST MOISTURE DETECTOR::

crap cut

User added to Bozo bin.

Bob Crantz

Help! Help!

I'm trapped in this bin full of clowns!

Somebody get me out!

Heeeelp!!!

Amen!

"Jeff" wrote in message
Hey, this Bozo Bin sound like a really fun place! I'll even bet that
if I top post you'll put me there!

Seriously, why would you even bother reading any of this if you don't
appreciate BC's satire? He is, after all, the best we've got, and
since you've been posting for a month you should understand this.

Dave Doe wrote:
In article . net,
says...
LOW COST MOISTURE DETECTOR::

crap cut

User added to Bozo bin.

Jeff

Top posting like that is not the way to get out of the bin, Bozo.

"Jeff" wrote in message
Hey, this Bozo Bin sound like a really fun place! I'll even bet that
if I top post you'll put me there!

Seriously, why would you even bother reading any of this if you don't
appreciate BC's satire? He is, after all, the best we've got, and
since you've been posting for a month you should understand this.

Dave Doe wrote:
In article . net,
says...
LOW COST MOISTURE DETECTOR::
crap cut

User added to Bozo bin.

Dave Doe

In article , jgcairns@-
removethis-sbcglobal.net says...

"Dave Doe" wrote in message
. nz...
In article , says...
Hey, this Bozo Bin sound like a really fun place! I'll even bet that
if I top post you'll put me there!

Seriously, why would you even bother reading any of this if you don't
appreciate BC's satire? He is, after all, the best we've got, and
since you've been posting for a month you should understand this.

Basically, I can do without the crap. I read (have done for 6 months I
spose) this NG to get sailing info. If I want satire, I'd go to
alt.satire (or whatever). So by adding Bozo's to the Bozo bin, I cut
the crap, and sometimes... sometimes, find some useful info. Otherwise
I'd have left this NG quite some time ago.

--
Duncan
http://hitime.no-ip.info

Hey, nice pics! Send me an original and I'll put it he

http://community.webshots.com/album/139182133hFBSUG

Cheers, I'll see if I can find some others, or make some nu ones this
weekend - I found out (on the Labour Weekend trip) that when I got
home the camera had been on macro mode the whole time - oops. So if you
look carefully, *all* the pics are slightly 'non-focused'/'blurry' or
somethin'.

Most of the pics were taken he
?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?
kml xmlns="http://earth.google.com/kml/2.0"
Placemark
nameLyttelton/name
LookAt id="khLookAt539"
longitude172.8488140121067/longitude
latitude-43.58397565799727/latitude
range26969.83038890867/range
tilt0.00492232878868342/tilt
heading0.1026750040296938/heading
/LookAt
styleUrlroot://styleMaps#default+nicon=0x307+hicon=0x317/styleUrl
Point id="khPoint540"
coordinates172.8488140121067,-43.58397565799727,0/coordinates
/Point
/Placemark
/kml

We stayed in a wee cove in Little Pigeon for the night - and as you can
tell by the pics, the place (the whole of Banks Peninsula) isn't exactly
renowned for it's fishing.
?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?
kml xmlns="http://earth.google.com/kml/2.0"
Placemark
nameLittle Pigeon Bay/name
LookAt
longitude172.9047148608524/longitude
latitude-43.63035276841063/latitude
range4053.294935742426/range
tilt0.004922328262467513/tilt
heading0.06413255633318647/heading
/LookAt
styleUrlroot://styles#default+icon=0x307/styleUrl
Point
coordinates172.903943072818,-43.63064342611666,0/coordinates
/Point
/Placemark
/kml

Still... it's close to home.