Capt. Rob

Default Bobsprit's Greatest Troll

Crack the egg in the middle... and real men break it using only one
hand.

I just stare at my eggs angrily and they break open instantly. Only a
wimp uses his hands!

RB
35s5...the toughest boat here!
NY

Scotty

"Swab Rob" wrote

I just stare at my mirrors and they break instantly.

Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

I just stare at my eggs angrily and they break open instantly.

Bob... that's only because they are NY eggs! Even NY chickens drop dead if
you shoot them a nasty glare.
I blame it on pollution and calcium deficiency.

Try that on a country egg and see where it gets you.

CM

Scotty

"Capt.Mooron" wrote
... and real men do it using only one hand.
:-)

I need two.

Capt.Mooron

"Scotty" wrote in message

"Capt.Mooron" wrote
... and real men do it using only one hand.
:-)

I need two.

One for the tweezers and one for the magnifying glass??

CM

Capt. Rob

Bobsprit is running a steam roller roughshod all over this group. He's
sucked you in by using you against yourself. In the not too distant
future
he's going to announce that he doesn't have the boat he said he bought.

Party Pooper.
Not that telling them that will make them behave any better. They live
to be fooled.

Robert B
C&C 115 Hull #7
NY

Gilligan

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
Bobsprit is running a steam roller roughshod all over this group. He's
sucked you in by using you against yourself. In the not too distant
future
he's going to announce that he doesn't have the boat he said he bought.

Party Pooper.
Not that telling them that will make them behave any better. They live
to be fooled.

Robert B
C&C 115 Hull #7
NY

Just like sniffing a fart to make certain it stinks, they will stand in
front of the steam roller to watch themselves get run over.

Peter Wiley

In article ,
Gilligan wrote:

Bobsprit is running a steam roller roughshod all over this group. He's
sucked you in by using you against yourself. In the not too distant future
he's going to announce that he doesn't have the boat he said he bought.

Fool me once - shame on you!

Fool me twice - shame on me!

You have been warned.

Well duh. Nobody would believe anything Bob said. Not even if he posted
pictures.

PDW