Gilligan

Default Bobsprit's Greatest Troll

Bobsprit is running a steam roller roughshod all over this group. He's
sucked you in by using you against yourself. In the not too distant future
he's going to announce that he doesn't have the boat he said he bought.

Fool me once - shame on you!

Fool me twice - shame on me!

You have been warned.

Gilligan

Capt.Mooron

Yes Gilly... but who the heck really cares if he has the boat he says he
does or not? Bob is merely stating that black is really dark gray and we
are pointing out that dark grey isn't black..... in the end all we can hope
for is that some useful info on chroma and colour is brought to light.

:-)

CM

"Gilligan" wrote in message
.net...
Bobsprit is running a steam roller roughshod all over this group. He's
sucked you in by using you against yourself. In the not too distant future
he's going to announce that he doesn't have the boat he said he bought.

Fool me once - shame on you!

Fool me twice - shame on me!

You have been warned.

Gilligan

Gilligan

Mooron,

Bobsprit is no dummy. He is greatly entertained by all of this. You guys are
doing backflips and expending great amounts of energy while he sits back,
watches and laughs.

So which end of the egg should be broken first - the small end or the large
end?

Gilligan

"Capt.Mooron" wrote in message
Yes Gilly... but who the heck really cares if he has the boat he says he
does or not? Bob is merely stating that black is really dark gray and we
are pointing out that dark grey isn't black..... in the end all we can

hope
for is that some useful info on chroma and colour is brought to light.

:-)

CM

"Gilligan" wrote in message
.net...
Bobsprit is running a steam roller roughshod all over this group. He's
sucked you in by using you against yourself. In the not too distant

future
he's going to announce that he doesn't have the boat he said he bought.

Fool me once - shame on you!

Fool me twice - shame on me!

You have been warned.

Gilligan

Capt. Rob

Are your wrists that limp?

Hmmmmmm...

Nahhh!!!

RB

Capt.Mooron

Your assumption seems to indicate that we are not entertained or having fun
engaging Bob's in his antics!

Look... if you're not having fun... don't respond.. it's that simple.

This is ASA... lying, cheating, backstabbing, cussin', baitin', slappin',
trollin'n bull-****tin' are used to make the discussion of sailing somewhat
more palatable... since it dosen't hold a candle to actual sailing.

Crack the egg in the middle... and real men break it using only one hand.
:-)

CM

"Gilligan" wrote in message
[...]

"Gilligan" wrote in message
.net...
Bobsprit is running a steam roller roughshod all over this group. He's
sucked you in by using you against yourself. In the not too distant

future
he's going to announce that he doesn't have the boat he said he bought.

Fool me once - shame on you!

Fool me twice - shame on me!

You have been warned.

Gilligan

Gilligan

There's no doubt it's great fun on both sides. It appears that Robbie is
driving the bus and doing a great job.

Real men eat eggs shells and all.

"Gilligan" wrote in message
[...]

"Gilligan" wrote in message
.net...
Bobsprit is running a steam roller roughshod all over this group.

He's
sucked you in by using you against yourself. In the not too distant

future
he's going to announce that he doesn't have the boat he said he

bought.

Fool me once - shame on you!

Fool me twice - shame on me!

You have been warned.

Gilligan

Gilligan

Hi, Scotty! It's been a while.

If the greatest amount of energy is consumed is in the typing, wouldn't
one's mind then be limp?

Has Lloyd Bonafide dropped in lately?

Gilligan

"Gilligan" wrote in message
[...]

Capt.Mooron

"Gilligan" wrote in message

There's no doubt it's great fun on both sides. It appears that Robbie is
driving the bus and doing a great job.

He's only driving because we gave him the wheel..... and I concur.. he's
doing a fine job at it.

Real men eat eggs shells and all.

If you were really manly.. you'd punch a hole at each end suck the raw
egg!

CM

Capt. Rob

Crack the egg in the middle... and real men break it using only one
hand.

I just stare at my eggs angrily and they break open instantly. Only a
wimp uses his hands!

RB
35s5...the toughest boat here!
NY