Capt. Rob

Default Did Coronado go out of business?

I've been trying to get on the Coronado site to order some spare parts
for my friend's Cornado 30, but the site appears to be down. Anyone
know if Coronado is up and running?

Robert B
35s5...a boat from a builder good enough to survive!
NY

Capt.Mooron

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
I've been trying to get on the Coronado site to order some spare parts
for my friend's Cornado 30, but the site appears to be down. Anyone
know if Coronado is up and running?

What's this Lure weigh???.... about like a 28oz Norwegian Jig??

Robert B
35s5...a boat from a builder good enough to survive!
NY

CM
Nordica.... a boat from a builder who borrowed from the Mob!