Capt. Neal®

Default Did Macgregor go out of business.

I keep getting page not found when I try to go to their site. . .

That 26M must have put them out of business.

CN

Capt. Rob

keep getting page not found when I try to go to their site. . .

The fact that you'd even bother to go to the site at all is pretty
telling. Obviously you're seeking a major step up from the Coronado 27.
Might I suggest...A walker Bay 10?

RB
35s5
NY

Capt. Neal®

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message oups.com...
| keep getting page not found when I try to go to their site. . .
|

| The fact that you'd even bother to go to the site at all is pretty
| telling. Obviously you're seeking a major step up from the Coronado 27.
| Might I suggest...A walker Bay 10?

Get out your measuring tape. Measure from the stem to the inside
of that sugar scoop transom. What you have in not a 35-foot boat but
a boat that is really less than 31 feet. SUCKER! You fell for one of
the oldest tricks in the book. You paid for a back porch that has little
or nothing to do with sailing. Mighty expensive back porch too boot.

CN
Scotty

http://www.macgregor26.com/

works fine for me.

Why are you looking, you can't afford one.

Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message
I keep getting page not found when I try to go to their site. .

..

That 26M must have put them out of business.

CN

Capt. Rob

Get out your measuring tape. Measure from the stem to the inside
of that sugar scoop transom. What you have in not a 35-foot boat but
a boat that is really less than 31 feet.

Hmmm...how come my interior is sooo much bigger than the C&C 32 I used
to own that had no swim platform? How come my interior is larger than
the one on the old Cal 35 and bigger than the one on the Tartan 34?
Hmmmmm?

Robert B
35s5...a better design period!
NY

Capt. Rob

Why are you looking, you can't afford one.

He can't even afford to look. Site works fine, Neal. Get a modern
computer.

RB

Capt. Neal®

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message ups.com...
| Why are you looking, you can't afford one.
|

| He can't even afford to look. Site works fine, Neal. Get a modern
| computer.
|
| RB

It's working now but wasn't a while ago. I guess they finally sold
a boat and paid their hosting bill.

CN
Capt. Neal®

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message ups.com...
| Why are you looking, you can't afford one.
|

| He can't even afford to look. Site works fine, Neal. Get a modern
| computer.
|
| RB

Check out that interior shot. Definitely has more room inside than
your Beneteau.

CN
Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in |

It's working now but wasn't a while ago. I guess they finally

sold
a boat and paid their hosting bill.

a boat? The Mac 26 is the all time leading seller.

SBV

Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote

Check out that interior shot. Definitely has more room inside

than
your Beneteau.

Do they still have the 7' by 7' 'bed' ?

SBV