Capt. NealŪ

Default Did Macgregor go out of business.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message oups.com...
| keep getting page not found when I try to go to their site. . .
|

| The fact that you'd even bother to go to the site at all is pretty
| telling. Obviously you're seeking a major step up from the Coronado 27.
| Might I suggest...A walker Bay 10?

Get out your measuring tape. Measure from the stem to the inside
of that sugar scoop transom. What you have in not a 35-foot boat but
a boat that is really less than 31 feet. SUCKER! You fell for one of
the oldest tricks in the book. You paid for a back porch that has little
or nothing to do with sailing. Mighty expensive back porch too boot.

CN