rgnmstr

Default It's a Brutal World

but then
why wouldn't you know that J29's had BOTH rigs? HMMMMM????

What? Boob, your getting too excited and your posts are not making
sense.

rgnmstr

The J29 masthed rig was an OPTION.

Duh ............ no ****.

Capt. Rob

why wouldn't you know that J29's had BOTH rigs? HMMMMM????

What? Boob, your getting too excited and your posts are not making
sense.

Sure it makes sense. You didn't know that the J29 was STANDARD with a
fractional rig. The MH was an option. You don't know anything about
nuthin!

RB
35s5...a better boat than yours!

Capt. Rob

The J29 masthed rig was an OPTION.

Duh ............ no ****.

But most of the J29's here are fractional.
You are sooooooo busted. Nice job pretending you knew that the masthed
was an option! NOT!

RB

rgnmstr

The one I sail has the fractional.
Her owner likes her because she's lighter by far..half a ton in fact.
It shows when we tack with the 30 which is slower to accelerate. He
also likes getting the motor off the back...can't do that with a 30.
.

What does any of this have to do with my comments regarding the J29
frac vs masthead. I guess a J29 would out accelerate a J30. It weighs
much less due to less freeboard and no interior. The hull and keel are
the same.

Capt. Rob

I guess a J29 would out accelerate a J30. It weighs
much less due to less freeboard and no interior. The hull and keel are

the same.

After getting busted Loco has taken to just repeating my posts. I
already said that the boat is lighter by 1/2 ton. As I posted the
fractional rig has upwind advantages over the masthead. Now, looking at
the IOR influence on the 35s5 (if you even know what that means) why do
you think they went with a fractional on the 35s5?
Hmmmmm? Show us that you know SOMETHING about boats!

rb

rgnmstr

Sure it makes sense. You didn't know that the J29 was STANDARD with
fractional rig. The MH was an option. You don't know anything about
nuthin! .

What does the fact it was an option have to do with my original post
where I stated that the masthead rig was more desirable in light air
areas? Huh?

rgnmstr

Has this guy lost it or what? I post a comment regarding J29 frac vs
masthead and he keeps comming back with comparisons to a J30 and the
fact the masthead was an option. So what if it was an option. The
boat was available both ways. And who bought up the J30? For what?
What does that have to do with the topic of the J29 and it's 2
different rigs. Boobie ............... go take your meds.

Capt. Rob

What does the fact it was an option have to do with my original post
where I stated that the masthead rig was more desirable in light air
areas?

The FACT is that most of the J29's here are fractionals. So what's up
with that? Guess why!

RB

Capt. Rob

So what if it was an option. The
boat was available both ways.

Just keep re-posting whatever I say. It's the only way you can ever be
right!

RB