Capt.Mooron

Default Ask the Surveyor-"was Boat Search"

"Bart Senior" .@. wrote in message

Bob who? I don't know any Bob in here.

That would be Captain Robert [Bob] Brody... our resident technical expert on
all things nautical.

I doubt there is a vessel ever built that Bob does not have detailed
knowledge of. He has just purchased a racer cruiser that can easily best
almost every vessel on this newsgroup... even though he has never raced a
boat nor won a trophy. That alone speaks volumes about his abilities in
vessel selection.

Please Bart... pay close attention to what Bob has to say here... he
normally charges for his services.

CM

Capt. Rob

He has just purchased a racer cruiser that can easily best
almost every vessel on this newsgroup... even though he has never raced
boat nor won a trophy. That alone speaks volumes about his abilities in

vessel selection.

Quite right. And unless someone here has taken their boat across the
Atlantic, I have no more respect for you than I would for a lake
sailor. You don't need to win races to own a fast boat, as Mooron
correctly points out. You can just enjoy a more spirited ride and
there's no doubt that my 35s5 will best most of the boats on the group
handily. In fact I can let Suzanne singlehand the 35s5 and she'd still
beat most of you.
It's a superior design and quite fast. I believe the only boats that
could compete are Donal's first series and I seem to recall Bart having
something lean and fast. The rest of you have made pretty sad boat
picks.
And that's a fact.

Robert B
Beneteau 35s5
NY

Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
re-floating a capsized boat CJ2 ASA 0 October 14th 05 01:39 AM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 7 October 12th 05 10:25 PM
A Recreational Boating Message Skipper General 0 October 12th 05 06:42 PM