katy

Default Off to adventure...

As some of you know, I am off on an adventure. Will be offline for
2-3 weeks but will have a lot to report when I return. Bobm eat
your heart out...

katy
rgnmstr

Somebody must REALLY be going sailing.

Captain Bly

rgnmstr wrote:
Somebody must REALLY be going sailing.

HUH? It's "winter" on the "Great" Lakes and her boat is already out
of the water.
She's probably going on a cruise on a POWER cruise ship.

Joe

Have Fun KAty.

Joe

Thom Stewart

"ENJOY!!!!!"

Capt. JG

Have a great trip!!!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"katy" wrote in message
As some of you know, I am off on an adventure. Will be offline for 2-3
weeks but will have a lot to report when I return. Bobm eat your heart
out...

katy

John Cairns

"katy" wrote in message
As some of you know, I am off on an adventure. Will be offline for 2-3
weeks but will have a lot to report when I return. Bobm eat your heart
out...

katy

Have fun, take lots o pics.

John Cairns