BoatBanter.com

-   -   Off to adventure... (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/61899-off-adventure.html)

katy October 24th 05 02:40 PM

Off to adventure...

As some of you know, I am off on an adventure. Will be offline for
2-3 weeks but will have a lot to report when I return. Bobm eat
your heart out...

katy

rgnmstr October 24th 05 02:46 PM

Off to adventure...

Somebody must REALLY be going sailing.

Captain Bly October 24th 05 02:54 PM

Off to adventure...

rgnmstr wrote:
Somebody must REALLY be going sailing.

HUH? It's "winter" on the "Great" Lakes and her boat is already out
of the water.
She's probably going on a cruise on a POWER cruise ship.

Joe October 24th 05 03:21 PM

Off to adventure...

Have Fun KAty.

Joe

Thom Stewart October 24th 05 05:32 PM

Off to adventure...

"ENJOY!!!!!"

Capt. JG October 24th 05 06:09 PM

Off to adventure...

Have a great trip!!!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

John Cairns October 24th 05 08:01 PM

Off to adventure...

"katy" wrote in message
As some of you know, I am off on an adventure. Will be offline for 2-3
weeks but will have a lot to report when I return. Bobm eat your heart
out...

katy

Have fun, take lots o pics.

John Cairns

Scotty October 24th 05 11:58 PM

Off to adventure...

Happy trails!

Break a leg...no, wait, you already did that.

Have fun.

Scotty