katy

Default Off to adventure...

As some of you know, I am off on an adventure. Will be offline for
2-3 weeks but will have a lot to report when I return. Bobm eat
your heart out...

katy
rgnmstr

Somebody must REALLY be going sailing.

Captain Bly

rgnmstr wrote:
Somebody must REALLY be going sailing.

HUH? It's "winter" on the "Great" Lakes and her boat is already out
of the water.
She's probably going on a cruise on a POWER cruise ship.

Lady Pilot

"Captain Bly" wrote:
rgnmstr wrote:
Somebody must REALLY be going sailing.

HUH? It's "winter" on the "Great" Lakes and her boat is already out of
the water.
She's probably going on a cruise on a POWER cruise ship.

Or even a job interview...

LP

Scotty

"Slut Pilot" wrote ...

"Captain Bly" wrote:
rgnmstr wrote:
Somebody must REALLY be going sailing.

HUH? It's "winter" on the "Great" Lakes and her boat is

already out of
the water.
She's probably going on a cruise on a POWER cruise ship.

Or even a job interview...

A job interview......hoo boy, how stupid can one skank be?

SV

Lady Pilot

"Snotty" wrote:

"Lady Pilot" wrote ...

"Captain Bly" wrote:
rgnmstr wrote:
Somebody must REALLY be going sailing.

HUH? It's "winter" on the "Great" Lakes and her boat is

already out of
the water.
She's probably going on a cruise on a POWER cruise ship.

Or even a job interview...

A job interview......hoo boy, how stupid can one skank be?

I agree, katysails has never been too smart. Especially at her age an
unable to get employment. Why did she lose her job anyway? Was it for
netkkkoping from her employer's computer?
Maybe Mr. Sails and her went to stand in the un-employment line?

LP

Joe

Have Fun KAty.

Joe