Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bart Senior

Default Can you read this?

i can can you??
Body: Can you raed tihs?
Olny 1337 poelpe can. cdnuolt blveiee taht I
cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid,
aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde
Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the
ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng
is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit
pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you
can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is
bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey
lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling
was ipmorantt!

From the Canadian Press--A MUST READ Skipper General 21 October 19th 05 07:55 PM
Who Am I Skipper General 38 October 19th 05 07:50 PM
It could happen to you. JIMinFL General 125 October 13th 05 05:58 PM
A small favor... Dry General 0 October 11th 05 10:41 PM
A small favor... [email protected] General 0 October 11th 05 05:21 PM