John Cairns

Default OT-Hey OZ-probably missed this.

IIRC, didn't you buy the Dino?

Whaddaya thinka this?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...27161307olwxZH

John Cairns

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 19:04:52 GMT, "John Cairns"
scribbled thusly:

IIRC, didn't you buy the Dino?

Whaddaya thinka this?

http://community.webshots.com/photo/...27161307olwxZH

John Cairns

Yep, I have a 70's Dino246GT.
A friend owns a GT40...it's not as pretty at that one.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Helluva thing though. The guys at the dealership told me the owner came and
picked it up, put it on a TRAILER!!!

John Cairns

John Cairns

OzOne wrote in message ...
On Sat, 23 Apr 2005 23:34:16 GMT, "John Cairns"
scribbled thusly:

Helluva thing though. The guys at the dealership told me the owner came
and
picked it up, put it on a TRAILER!!!

John Cairns

Sad init?
Buy a drivers car and be too scared of getting a stone chip that you
just cart it on a trailer from car show to concourse event.

Of course they're expensive to maintain so you keep the mileage down,
but ya gotta drive em or what's the point.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

The guys that trailered the car away told the fellas at the dealership that
the new owner had recently purchased a Ferrari that he had also trailered
home.
So much for maintenance costs.

John Cairns