Central Usenet Administration

Default OFFICIAL NOTICE TO ALL POSTERS OF alt.sailing.asa

TAKE NOTE ALL POSTERS IN GROUP: alt.sailing.asa
It has been noted by NSP and ISP admins that there are some problems in your
usenet group.
During last weekend's meeting of the Usenet Cabal (TINC), admins have noted
similar experiences receiving many unwarranted and replicated reports to our
abuse desks. On investigation most of these seem to involve what would seem
to be a currently minor incursion by the "Meow Army".
Should this incursion escalate, we can only wonder how many invalid
complaints would arrive to our already overworked abuse staff. That Leyland
******* and his ilk are always very careful not to cross the lines of their
respective TOS/AUPs, so we feel your group is totally wasting our time. It
appears that your readers and/or posters are unable to simply ignore these
trolls, and we would urge that a killfile tutorial should be posted ASAP. We
are as I'm sure you understand, very busy maintaining usenet, and would
appreciate not being bothered unless actual net abuse occurs.

For this reason, we have scheduled a provisional rmgroup cmsg (Remove Group
Control Message) in 14 days time. This will remove alt.sailing.asa from all
newservers worldwide. All comments should be posted in this thread, which we
shall duly consider before removal of this group from our feeds.
Thank you for your attention.

Lady Pilot

"Central Usenet Administration" wrote:
TAKE NOTE ALL POSTERS IN GROUP: alt.sailing.asa
It has been noted by NSP and ISP admins that there are some problems in
your
usenet group.

Yes, it's infested with netkkkops. All admins take note! hahaa

During last weekend's meeting of the Usenet Cabal (TINC), admins have
noted
similar experiences receiving many unwarranted and replicated reports to
our
abuse desks.

Tell them about the disappointment of one user morphing and sending mulitple
complaints like katywails.

On investigation most of these seem to involve what would seem
to be a currently minor incursion by the "Meow Army".
Should this incursion escalate, we can only wonder how many invalid
complaints would arrive to our already overworked abuse staff. That
Leyland
******* and his ilk are always very careful not to cross the lines of
their
respective TOS/AUPs, so we feel your group is totally wasting our time.

Of course we know where that line in the sand is drawn, Steve's, PJR,
Burnore are great teachers! (Don't feel left out if I didn't mention your
name...)

It
appears that your readers and/or posters are unable to simply ignore these
trolls, and we would urge that a killfile tutorial should be posted ASAP.
We
are as I'm sure you understand, very busy maintaining usenet, and would
appreciate not being bothered unless actual net abuse occurs.

Dear admin,
This group isn't capable of knowing how to killfile. Please draw a picture
and buy them a vowel. They are top-posters in alt.sailing.asa! Does that
give you a big clue? ;-)

For this reason, we have scheduled a provisional rmgroup cmsg (Remove
Group
Control Message) in 14 days time. This will remove alt.sailing.asa from
all
newservers worldwide.

Sheesh! You expect me to educate a bunch of truckers, rednecks and band
performers to understand protocal? LMOF

All comments should be posted in this thread, which we
shall duly consider before removal of this group from our feeds.
Thank you for your attention.

Destroy it, they are nothing more than whining baby sailors, at least most
of them.

The ones that are silent are the real sailors...

HTH,

LP

Steve Leyland

Lady Pilot wrote:
: "Central Usenet Administration" wrote:
:: TAKE NOTE ALL POSTERS IN GROUP: alt.sailing.asa
:: It has been noted by NSP and ISP admins that there are some problems
:: in your
:: usenet group.
:
: Yes, it's infested with netkkkops. All admins take note! hahaa

seems to me they aready did.
:
:: During last weekend's meeting of the Usenet Cabal (TINC), admins have
:: noted
:: similar experiences receiving many unwarranted and replicated
:: reports to our
:: abuse desks.
:
: Tell them about the disappointment of one user morphing and sending
: mulitple complaints like katywails.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if she was TOSed herself by admins for that
behaviour, that sorta **** is serious net abuse.
:
:: On investigation most of these seem to involve what would seem
:: to be a currently minor incursion by the "Meow Army".
:: Should this incursion escalate, we can only wonder how many invalid
:: complaints would arrive to our already overworked abuse staff. That
:: Leyland
:: ******* and his ilk are always very careful not to cross the lines of
:: their
:: respective TOS/AUPs, so we feel your group is totally wasting our
:: time.
:
: Of course we know where that line in the sand is drawn, Steve's, PJR,
: Burnore are great teachers! (Don't feel left out if I didn't mention
: your name...)

"that Leyland ******* and his ilk" though, what the hell did I do wrong now
FFS?
**** you admin cabal ******s...MEOW!!!1!
:
:: It
:: appears that your readers and/or posters are unable to simply ignore
:: these trolls, and we would urge that a killfile tutorial should be
:: posted ASAP. We
:: are as I'm sure you understand, very busy maintaining usenet, and
:: would appreciate not being bothered unless actual net abuse occurs.
:
: Dear admin,
: This group isn't capable of knowing how to killfile. Please draw a
: picture and buy them a vowel. They are top-posters in
: alt.sailing.asa! Does that give you a big clue? ;-)

shouldn't that job be down to ganz, since he is the main whiner to the
admins here? no wait you are correct; he is entirely clueless.
:
:: For this reason, we have scheduled a provisional rmgroup cmsg (Remove
:: Group
:: Control Message) in 14 days time. This will remove alt.sailing.asa
:: from all
:: newservers worldwide.
:
: Sheesh! You expect me to educate a bunch of truckers, rednecks and
: band performers to understand protocal? LMOF

if it helps any, I'll google a few usenet FAQs on how to post correctly and
killfile, although I doubt they'll bother to read them.
:
:
:: All comments should be posted in this thread, which we
:: shall duly consider before removal of this group from our feeds.
:: Thank you for your attention.
:
: Destroy it, they are nothing more than whining baby sailors, at least
: most of them.
:
: The ones that are silent are the real sailors...

nonono. save a.s.a! I'm enjoying myself here, and for the likes of old thom,
who have clearly been bullied by the netKKKops into lurking it really
wouldn't be fair if this group vanished.
:
: HTH,
:
: LP

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Not the sharpest tool in the shed, are you?
My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing.

jg, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
The best lesson I was ever given about usenet came about six years
ago when someone told me to take everything, and everyone, with a
mine full of salt, at least in this context, as it can either be art,
trolls, or someone being serious, and you never know quite which. Me,
I just, mostly, don't give a ****. Some of the most entertaining
usenetizens are the kooks in the belfrey...

very wise words from candle, alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Jim,

Grained wrote:

"Central Usenet Administration" wrote in
eenews.net:

For this reason, we have scheduled a provisional rmgroup cmsg (Remove
Group Control Message) in 14 days time. This will remove
alt.sailing.asa from all newservers worldwide.

But then the poor li'l netcops will be homeless, left wandering the streets
of Usenet where they will be mercilessly victimized by trolls and flamers
everywhere they go.

...So don't wait 14 days. Do it NOW.

Come on over to Wrecked.boats. It's just full of your sort of stuff
Rec.boats
Admiral Halsey

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

Yes, it's infested with netkkkops. All admins take note! hahaa

The true infestation is your type: those too pathetic to fight their own
battles, rather relying on attracting all sorts of 'insects' from the fringe
of Usenet. This used to be just a ****ty NG. Now it's a worthless, ****ty
NG, thanks to you.

Tell them about the disappointment of one user morphing and sending
mulitple complaints like katywails.

You really are monofixated with Katy, aren't you? She really got under your
toenails in a major way, eh? You need to get past that if you have any hope
of having a life beyond ASA or Neal. I know he eats this stuff up like
chips and salsa, but then again he likes jock itch and underwear that rides
up in the crack of his flaccid, sagging ass.

Of course we know where that line in the sand is drawn, Steve's, PJR,
Burnore are great teachers! (Don't feel left out if I didn't mention your
name...)

The only thing they teach is 'how to be seriously obnoxious with no
redeeming social value whatever.' You've been a terrific student. You will
undoubtedly graduate magna cum all over your face.

Dear admin,
This group isn't capable of knowing how to killfile. Please draw a
picture and buy them a vowel. They are top-posters in alt.sailing.asa!
Does that give you a big clue? ;-)

Why should that bother you? All your mentors (see above paragraph of yours)
are top-posting POSs. And oh yes, thanks for finally learning to spell
"post."

Sheesh! You expect me to educate a bunch of truckers, rednecks and band
performers to understand protocal? LMOF

What is "protocal?" Is that some sort of diet drink? OH, did you mean
protocol? Silly me.

"LMOF"????????" Loving my obnoxious fart (Neal)?

Destroy it, they are nothing more than whining baby sailors, at least most
of them.

Most of them ARE sailors. You are not. You are little more than a sorry
excuse for a simpering jellyfish, unable to fight your own flame wars
without the help of the likes of the top-posting, cross-posting trash you
invited over for dinner, but who, for the most part, now refuse to leave.
If only we could drown them in the post-prandial brandy . . .

The ones that are silent are the real sailors...

So what are you? You are neither silent or a sailor. Oh wait, I think I
know what you are. Never mind.

Bull

Admiral Halsey

"Steve Leyland" wrote in
message

if it helps any, I'll google a few usenet FAQs on how to post correctly
and
killfile, although I doubt they'll bother to read them.

Please read them yourself, you cross-posting fecal stain.

Bull

Admiral Halsey

"Central Usenet Administration" wrote in message

[...]

How amusing. A rather effective troll, judging from the number of set
hooks.

Anyone going to take credit for this humorous little fishing venture?

Bull

Joe

You give him to much credit Bull. A fecal stain as above Steves
standing.

Joe

Flying Tadpole

Joe wrote:
You give him to much credit Bull. A fecal stain as above Steves
standing.

Joe

Do you think this Stevie is related to our previous Stevie?

FT
Joe

I brought up that very point Tad. He has the same charm as Lil Stevie,
same smarts, and is as impressive.

Joe

New USCG policy on Advance Notice of Arrival Dave Cruising 8 May 31st 04 04:37 AM
Happy New Year, thgis was alt.sailing.asa 2003 MC ASA 2 January 7th 04 09:05 PM
Can We STOP IT??? Bobsprit ASA 5 November 21st 03 11:59 AM
The Real Imposter! Anonymous ASA 2 November 3rd 03 08:56 AM