Captain Lon

Default Databasix

Some Databasix clod is forging my name to posts. I do not use databasix.
Check the headers. I am on the road and can only post occasionally right
now. See yas soon!

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

Steve Leyland

Captain Lon wrote:
: Some Databasix clod is forging my name to posts. I do not use
: databasix. Check the headers.

if you check the headers properly you'll note the email addy differs.
therefore it's not a forgery.

: I am on the road and can only post
: occasionally right now. See yas soon!

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
http://www.radioxanadu.tk

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane
just in case there is a crash.
My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing.

jg, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
The best lesson I was ever given about usenet came about six years
ago when someone told me to take everything, and everyone, with a
mine full of salt, at least in this context, as it can either be art,
trolls, or someone being serious, and you never know quite which. Me,
I just, mostly, don't give a ****. Some of the most entertaining
usenetizens are the kooks in the belfrey...

very wise words from candle, alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Captain Loon

Captain Lon wrote:
Some Databasix clod is forging my name to posts. I do not use databasix.
Check the headers.

You are just in time. I am offering a special discount price on
ACME Spray On Panty De-Wadding Agent. $24.95 per 12oz. can.

--
/|
/ |
Capt. Harley Barrett

Captain Lon wrote:

Some Databasix clod is forging my name to posts. I do not use databasix.
Check the headers. I am on the road and can only post occasionally right

Their poasts are much more interesting than yours dink.

now. See yas soon!

Fasten an anchor around your neck and jump off the bow. Report back
to us how it went.
Captain Lon

Steve Leyland wrote: if you check the headers properly you'll note the
email addy differs.
therefore it's not a forgery.

Uh, I didn't say the posts for forgeries. Perhaps you should clean your
glasses. I said, well, read it for yourself.

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"Steve Leyland" wrote in
message ...
Captain Lon wrote:
: Some Databasix clod is forging my name to posts. I do not use
: databasix. Check the headers.

if you check the headers properly you'll note the email addy differs.
therefore it's not a forgery.

: I am on the road and can only post
: occasionally right now. See yas soon!

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
http://www.radioxanadu.tk

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Prince Charles and Prince William NEVER travel on the same airplane
just in case there is a crash.
My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing.

jg, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
The best lesson I was ever given about usenet came about six years
ago when someone told me to take everything, and everyone, with a
mine full of salt, at least in this context, as it can either be art,
trolls, or someone being serious, and you never know quite which. Me,
I just, mostly, don't give a ****. Some of the most entertaining
usenetizens are the kooks in the belfrey...

very wise words from candle, alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Capt. Neal®

"Captain Lon" wrote in message news:_0X8e.46557$9i7.11188@trnddc04...
Steve Leyland wrote: if you check the headers properly you'll note the
email addy differs.
therefore it's not a forgery.

Uh, I didn't say the posts for forgeries. Perhaps you should clean your
glasses. I said, well, read it for yourself.

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

How can a name you don't own be forged? Are you saying you are
the only person in the whole, wide world entitled to use Captain Lon
in the From: line? Or do you think posting to a newsgroup is tantamount
to writing a check?

My oh my, such a big ego . . .

CN

Steve Leyland

Captain Lon wrote:
: Steve Leyland wrote: if you check the headers properly you'll note
: the email addy differs.
:: therefore it's not a forgery.
::
:
:
: Uh, I didn't say the posts for forgeries. Perhaps you should clean
: your glasses. I said, well, read it for yourself.

if you didn't top-post it'd be slightly easier to comprehend your babble.
perhaps you should learn the subtle difference between forgery and frogery?
:
:
: "Steve Leyland" wrote
: in message ...
:: Captain Lon wrote:
::: Some Databasix clod is forging my name to posts. I do not use
::: databasix. Check the headers.
::
:: if you check the headers properly you'll note the email addy differs.
:: therefore it's not a forgery.
::
::: I am on the road and can only post
::: occasionally right now. See yas soon!
::
:: --
:: ================================================== ====================
[...]
:: |\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
:: /, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
:: |,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
:: '-~~;'@ ( ; ;
:: _.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
:: (,_..----''' (,..--''
::
:: Meow

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
http://www.radioxanadu.tk

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

He who has never hoped can never despair. - George Bernard Shaw
My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing.

jg, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
The best lesson I was ever given about usenet came about six years
ago when someone told me to take everything, and everyone, with a
mine full of salt, at least in this context, as it can either be art,
trolls, or someone being serious, and you never know quite which. Me,
I just, mostly, don't give a ****. Some of the most entertaining
usenetizens are the kooks in the belfrey...

very wise words from candle, alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

JG

Another loser commenting on a loser... it's so impressive!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. Harley Barrett" wrote in message
Captain Lon wrote:

Some Databasix clod is forging my name to posts. I do not use databasix.
Check the headers. I am on the road and can only post occasionally right

Their poasts are much more interesting than yours dink.

now. See yas soon!

Fasten an anchor around your neck and jump off the bow. Report back
to us how it went.

Capt. Harley Barrett

JG wrote:

it's so impressive!

Yeah that's what the ladies tell me. You a lady netKKKop?

--

Captain Lon wrote:

Some Databasix clod is forging my name to posts. I do not use databasix.
Check the headers. I am on the road and can only post occasionally right

Their poasts are much more interesting than yours dink.

now. See yas soon!

Fasten an anchor around your neck and jump off the bow. Report back
to us how it went.

Admiral Leyland

JG wrote:
: Another loser commenting on a loser... it's so impressive!

PKB, netKKKop.
nobody likes you here, why dontcha just unsubscribe?
:
:
: "Capt. Harley Barrett" wrote in message
: ...
:: Captain Lon wrote:
::
::: Some Databasix clod is forging my name to posts. I do not use
::: databasix. Check the headers. I am on the road and can only post
::: occasionally right
::
:: Their poasts are much more interesting than yours dink.
::
::: now. See yas soon!
::
:: Fasten an anchor around your neck and jump off the bow. Report back
:: to us how it went.

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
http://www.radioxanadu.tk

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Art is a selective re-creation of reality according to an artist's
metaphysical value-judgments. An artist recreates those aspects of
reality which represent his fundamental view of man's nature. - Ayn
Rand
My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing.

jg, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
The best lesson I was ever given about usenet came about six years
ago when someone told me to take everything, and everyone, with a
mine full of salt, at least in this context, as it can either be art,
trolls, or someone being serious, and you never know quite which. Me,
I just, mostly, don't give a ****. Some of the most entertaining
usenetizens are the kooks in the belfrey...

very wise words from candle, alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

Meow