Capt.American

Default Databasix ISP plain out~~ just sucks

Has to be the worst server going. Anyone that uses the crappy service
they provide has to be a flaming idiot!

They overcharge for substandard service.

Slow to reply to assistance, and refuse to provide a contact
telephone number.

Take this advice, KEEP LOOKING!

Capt. American
K. A. Cannon

(Capt.American) scraped it's fingers across
the chalkboard known as usenet and produced a sound amazing like
in alt.sailing.asa:

Has to be the worst server going.

It's true...Databasix sucks.
It's run on an old Pentium 233mmx with 32 megs of ram and a 2 gig
drive. And that's *after* the big upgrade!!

Anyone that uses the crappy service they provide has to
be a flaming idiot!

It's true...there's all kinds of flaming of idiots that happens from
Databasix! It's happening right here in alt.sailing.asa!!
Terrible.

They overcharge for substandard service.

****ing yea...I want my money back!!

Oh...wait a minute....I haven't paid...It's free.
Well ok then.

Slow to reply to assistance,

It's true...I asked Gary Burnore for help painting my house and he
offered no assistance at all. THAT *******!! And it it took him weeks
to tell me he wasn't going to help!! That *******!!

and refuse to provide a contact telephone number.

That's true. Databasix refuses to provide a contact telephone number.
And I know why....Gary doesn't want phone calls from whiny netKKKop's
like you.

Take this advice, KEEP LOOKING!

Yes...keep looking...Look far and wide, etc.

Capt. American

Do you wear tights?

--
K. A. Cannon
kacannon at databasix dot com

mhm33x1

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into
the abyss, the abyss also gazes into you."
- Nietsche

"The person who stands up and says, 'This is stupid,' either is asked to
`behave' or, worse, is greeted with a cheerful 'Yes, we know! Isn't it
terrific!'" - Frank Zappa

Bertie the Bunyip

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in
:

Well, what do you expect from a group of fag boys and Gary Burnore
as the lead fudge packer?

My my, what a mind.

Let's play word association.

Now, say the first thing that pops into your mind whenI say..

Buick..

Hot Dog

Sailboat

Bertie the Bunyip