Lady Pilot

"Michael" wrote:
Any woman who is compelled to style herself as "Lady" something or
another....isn't. As we all know from past experience. Your sister is
hiding out in Mexico. Think about it.

You're an idiot to blame me for your ex-girlfriend problems.
Get over it, dolt.

LP (Lonny is Barbara's brother?)

"Captain Lon" wrote in message
The difference between the young, cool, good looking Katysails, and the

old,
worn out Lady Pilot.

Katy: KEG
LP: EKG

Katy: Acid Rock
LP: Acid Reflux

Katy: Thinking about moving to California because it's cool.
LP: Thinking about moving to California because it's warm

Katy: Seeds and stems.
LP: Roughage

Katy: Hoping for a BMW
LP: Hoping for a BM

Katy: The Rolling Stones
LP: Kidney stones

Katy: The Grateful Dead
LP: Dr. Kevorkian

Katy: Going to a new, hip joint
LP: Receiving a new hip joint

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

Lady Pilot

"Scotty" wrote in message
Who cares?

I said it was you.

What are ya gonna do, netkkkop me ya little prick?

Going off the deep end, I can see. Katywails not giving you any?
Bwawahahahaaaa!

LP

Scotty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Scotty" wrote in message

Hi Barb. That wasn't Lonny. It was neal. Check the headers for
''Databasix'' . seems like that's where they pile up the assholes
from other ISPs.

How do you know it was me? I'm not the only one around here with a
DataBasix account. Besides, if it was me, I would have been rude to
her for giving Michael ST the shaft. I'll always believe his story

over
hers.

CN

Lady Pilot

"ladysailor" wrote:
Thanks for the info Jon. It's amazing how much things have changed in
such a short period of time. What a shame.

You can thank katysails and Jon Ganz for the changes here. They went off on
a hissy/hussy fit and started netkkkoping people. Capt. Mooron almost lost
his account because of Ganz. Katysails reported Capt. Neal and he lost his
account. Katysails claimed on the newsgroup that she reported me also, but
my ISP just laughed at her.

LP

JG

Say hi to Mike for me... it's no big deal. They'll be gone as soon as they
get bored. Only a couple of people bother responding to them.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"ladysailor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks for the info Jon. It's amazing how much things have changed in
such a short period of time. What a shame.

Lady B.

ladysailor

Too bad about the NG, glad you're still here Scotty. Have a great
time sailing this summer. I can think of nothing better than swinging
on the hook at night after a good days sail. Just make sure you do
have a boat when you quit working.

Arabella is great, thanks for asking. She's one hell of a boat and
we love her. She is comfortable, beautiful and this season she has
earned her medal on the water. She plows through big seas with grace,
sails through big winds with gusto and sets at anchor like a queen.

Now she is doing her impression of a Dock-O-Minium and doesn't like
it much but it gives us a chance to spruce her up a bit. She'll live
through it, and we'll all be happier for it.

Fair winds,
Lady B.

ladysailor

Thanks Jon, I'll tell him. He's on a delivery now but will be back in
a few days. Don't know if he will have the patients for this crap.
Too bad....

Lady B.

Admiral Halsey

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message

"ladysailor" wrote:
Thanks for the info Jon. It's amazing how much things have changed in
such a short period of time. What a shame.

You can thank katysails and Jon Ganz for the changes here. They went off
on a hissy/hussy fit and started netkkkoping people. Capt. Mooron almost
lost his account because of Ganz. Katysails reported Capt. Neal and he
lost his account. Katysails claimed on the newsgroup that she reported me
also, but my ISP just laughed at her.

LP

This would be comparable to Saddam Hussein blaming the Kurds for his
genocidal acts against them.

Simply put, LP, you couldn't fight your own battles with Katy or JG. Rather
you enlisted the flakes and ner-do-wells from the fanatic Usenet fringe to
the front lines whilst you cowered in the rear. There's only one idiot to
blame for the current condition of ASA, and you'll find that person staring
back at you from your bathroom mirror, should you be able to withstand the
repugnance of that image.

Doesn't surprise me, however, that you'd attempt to blame everyone but the
guilty party. Which is a very liberal thing to do. I'm also surprised that
Neal will have anything to do with you. He must be extremely hard up for
sex, poor bloke.

Bull Halsey

Michael

For the last time. I have an aerial photo of the airstrip area to scan and
send for your deja vu collection.

M.

"Joe" wrote in message
ups.com...
I think that flew over her head Micheal.

Where you been? Did you hit Deigo Garcia again?

Joe

Scotty

"Slutty Pilot" wrote

Hi Barb. That wasn't Lonny. It was neal.

Hahaaa! Scotty thinks everyone posting from Databasix is Capt.

Neal.
Reminds me of the old days when Gary got blamed for a dozen or more

people
posting.

sure neal, whatever you say.

Check the headers for ''Databasix'' . seems like that's where

they pile
up the assholes
from other ISPs.

Because you were rejected? Bet.