Joe

Default 15 knots of Winds

I just about right.

Joe

Scotty

I like 17.

Scotty

Joe

17 is cool but 15 is where it's at!

Joe

Capt. Neal®

"Joe" wrote in message oups.com...
17 is cool but 15 is where it's at!

Joe

Watch out! Pretty soon Red Cloud© is gonna be calling you a pedophile. . .

CN

Joe

Why don't you get your pussy army friends to see if RedClod is Ganzy.

I'm starting to think it's the gay one's sockpuppet.

Joe

Capt. Neal®

"Joe" wrote in message oups.com...
Why don't you get your pussy army friends to see if RedClod is Ganzy.

I'm starting to think it's the gay one's sockpuppet.

Joe

He's not Ganz. BB is a prick but even I would not stoop so low as to
say he was Ganz. Do you remember one Sail Loco. That's who BB
reminds me of. Same childish attitude, same dumb posts.

CN
Captain Lon

I like 15 or 17, as long as I am eating tacos!

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"Scotty" wrote in message
oups.com...
I like 17.

Scotty

Capt. Neal®

"Captain Lon" wrote in message news:7Dh8e.14515$jd6.1581@trnddc07...
You mean Sail Loco of "Trains are a winter sport" fame?

That would be he . . .

CN

VirtualTransat : free regatta in real time winds Herve General 0 March 12th 04 09:31 AM
Significant Knots, or Knotty Knotty Doug General 15 January 12th 04 01:47 PM
I live in God's Country! katysails ASA 3 November 17th 03 04:06 AM
Isabel regains strength 160-195 mph winds Harry Krause General 4 September 16th 03 01:18 AM
Slow/idle speed under bridges? Gfretwell General 14 September 11th 03 06:22 PM