BoatBanter.com

-   -   15 knots of Winds (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/38129-15-knots-winds.html)

Joe April 16th 05 06:27 PM

15 knots of Winds

I just about right.

Joe

Scotty April 16th 05 07:17 PM

I like 17.

Scotty

Joe April 16th 05 08:48 PM

17 is cool but 15 is where it's at!

Joe

Capt. Neal® April 16th 05 08:54 PM

"Joe" wrote in message oups.com...
17 is cool but 15 is where it's at!

Joe

Watch out! Pretty soon Red Cloud© is gonna be calling you a pedophile. . .

CN

Joe April 16th 05 09:14 PM

Why don't you get your pussy army friends to see if RedClod is Ganzy.

I'm starting to think it's the gay one's sockpuppet.

Joe

Capt. Neal® April 16th 05 09:24 PM

"Joe" wrote in message oups.com...
Why don't you get your pussy army friends to see if RedClod is Ganzy.

I'm starting to think it's the gay one's sockpuppet.

Joe

He's not Ganz. BB is a prick but even I would not stoop so low as to
say he was Ganz. Do you remember one Sail Loco. That's who BB
reminds me of. Same childish attitude, same dumb posts.

CN

Captain Lon April 16th 05 11:23 PM

I like 15 or 17, as long as I am eating tacos!

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"Scotty" wrote in message
oups.com...
I like 17.

Scotty

Capt. Neal® April 17th 05 01:03 AM

"Captain Lon" wrote in message news:7Dh8e.14515$jd6.1581@trnddc07...
You mean Sail Loco of "Trains are a winter sport" fame?

That would be he . . .

CN