Captain Lon

Default How do you when a liberal has lost an arguement?

When his argument lacks substance, and be begins name calling.

Below is a quick sampling of actual quotes of Gaynzy name calling in this NG
in the past 7 days. How many name calling incidents can you count?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

most intelligent people know enough to kill file these bozos

Joey, stop being stupid

My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum

So, what you're saying is that you're pretty much a nobody

You databasix assholes are pretty juvinile.

I think the person is a coward or a
mentally a child

These guys are amazing twits

Well, I think "carpethead" just about sums up your intelligence level

Man, you are an amazing dummy

my calling "her" a lesbian

The people who are attempting to disrupt the newsgroup are puerile

What a dummy.

Are
you still a transvestite?

in the terms that these bozos have described

You're quite the asshole

Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

JG

Like I said, back to the plonk bin. Why don't you report me... or better yet
have Neal do it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Captain Lon" wrote in message
[...]

Captain Lon

From: "JG"
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
Subject: How do you when a liberal has lost an arguement?
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:34:34 -0700

Capt. NealŽ

From: "JG"
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:34:34 -0700

Good one! You got him for multiple cross-posts.

I'm proud of you, Capt. Lon.

CN

Captain Lon

Don't forget stalking! This is directly against supernews' TOS.

He claims to have kf'd me, and yet he responds to EVERYTHING I write.

BwhhhaaaaaahHaaaaaaa!!!!

From: "JG"
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:34:34 -0700

Good one! You got him for multiple cross-posts.

I'm proud of you, Capt. Lon.

CN

Capt. NealŽ

"Captain Lon" wrote in message news:2kY7e.17772$hB6.14173@trnddc06...
Don't forget stalking! This is directly against supernews' TOS.

He claims to have kf'd me, and yet he responds to EVERYTHING I write.

BwhhhaaaaaahHaaaaaaa!!!!

--
Captain Lon

He claims to have me kill filed, as well, but he sometimes responds to
my posts, too. I was hoping he would jump on the one about cross-posting
by calling me stupid or something but I guess he's too busy composing
abuse complaints to post or lurk.

CN

From: "JG"
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 15:34:34 -0700

Good one! You got him for multiple cross-posts.

I'm proud of you, Capt. Lon.

CN

Capt. Leyland

:
[...]
: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing."

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Never read any book that is not a year old. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing.

jg, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying."

projectile vomit chick, alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Scotty

Sheesh!

Capt. Leyland

Scotty wrote:
: Sheesh!

you noticed the inappropriate usage of the apostrophe too?

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41
flower: three 6 four 9 five 8 eight 9
em ess en: my 1st name at purgatory dot org
Alcatroll Labs Inc (bongwater maintenance dept)
http://www.insurgent.org/~alcatroll/
http://www.radioxanadu.tk

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

He's as sharp as a beach ball.
My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing.

jg, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa
"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles
"This sig is an abomination of all that is good and right about usenet.
Do the entire world a favor and REMOVE YOURSELF FROM USENET ALTOGETHER,
DUMBASS."

miguel, soc.singles
"must you include your 75847548574893579345 gigabyte sig file in every
****ing post? You're very annoying."

projectile vomit chick, alt.music.ozzy
"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.
"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;

Meow

Captain Lon

Oops. I am a product of liberal gov't schools.

--
Captain Lon

"Rock stars! Is there anything they don't know?" Homer Simpson

"Scotty" wrote in message
Sheesh!