Scotty

I *was* going to read this, but the post isn't at the top and I'm sure
it's not worth scrolling down to see.

Scotty

"Steve Leyland" wrote
in message ...
blondie wrote:
: "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
:
::
:: "blondie" wrote:
::: "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
:::
::::
:::: I may not agree with Scotty's position...... but I'll defend

his
:::: right to voice it.
:::
::: Scotty has voiced his friendship with Ganzy, and tossed you to

the
::: wind. You really have to be a saint to want scotty in your

presence,
::: Captain.
:::
::::
:::: He is a sailor, a Captain ... and I would be honoured to share

:::: drink with him.
:::
::: Are you *sure* your not katykunt? Your hormones will calm down
::: after your period, you know...
::
::
:: Yes, yes... whatever.... now be a good Lass... and fetch the
:: Captain a brew!
:
: Wot? Are you still chained to the fence, Captain?
:
: Or are you recovering from the broken legs by Gaynz?
:
:: Be a sweet and make certain I find the beer cold.... and you
:: fetching!
:
: Meow, meow.

MEO OWME
EOWMEO EOWMEOW
EOWMEOWM MEOWMEOWM
WMEOWMEO WMEOWMEOW
MEOWMEOW EOWMEOWME
WMEOW MEOWMEOW MEOWMEO OWMEOW
EOWMEOWM MEOWMEO OWMEOW WMEOWMEOW
MEOWMEOWM EO EOWMEOWMEW
OWMEOWMEOW MEOWMEO OWMEOWMEOW
WMEOWMEOWM EOWMEOWMEOW WMEOWMEOW
MEOWMEOW MEOWMEOWMEOWME OWMEOWM
MEOWM EOWMEOWMEOWMEOWMEO EOW
MEOW WME MEOWME
WMEOW E W EOWMEO
EOWME WME MEO EOWMEO
ME WMEOW MEOWM
OWMEOWMEOWMEOWME
EOWMEOWMEOWMEO
:
: blondie

--
Steve Leyland
mhm32x16 Smeeter#24 WSD#41

=^MEOW MEOW ARMY^=

Buy one for the price of two and get another one free!

My suggestion is to completely ignore idiots like Leland. They are

the
lowest form of pond scum. People like him have tried unsuccessfully

in
the past to disrupt the newsgroup. The best medicine is to

completely
ignore them. As I'm sure you'll see, they're most intelligent

response
is to yell nasty names. Other than that, they have nothing.

jg, netKKKop, alt.sailing.asa

"Warning to all:
Steve Leyland is a trolling **** of the highest order. Killfile the
muppet now and move on. Even the briefest of searches on his past
UseNet posts will reveal the truth. You have been warned. *plonk*"

bear, netKKKop, uk.rec.motorcycles

The best lesson I was ever given about usenet came about six years
ago when someone told me to take everything, and everyone, with a
mine full of salt, at least in this context, as it can either be

art,
trolls, or someone being serious, and you never know quite which.

Me,
I just, mostly, don't give a ****. Some of the most entertaining
usenetizens are the kooks in the belfrey...

very wise words from candle, alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk

"I went to the Garden of Love,
And saw what I never had seen;
A Chapel was built in the midst,
Where I used to play on the green.

And the gates of this Chapel were shut
And "Thou shalt not," writ over the door;
So I turned to the Garden of Love
That so many sweet flowers bore.

And I saw it was filled with graves,
And tombstones where flowers should be;
And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,
And binding with briars my joys and desires."

William Blake.

"When the Earth has been ravaged and the animals are dying, a tribe

of
people from all races, creeds and colours shall put their faith in
deeds, not words, and make the land green again. They shall be known

as
Warriors of the Rainbow, protectors of the environment."

Native American prophecy

|\ _.-'~~""'~`'~)
/, ~-,__,,,.'~ ,-;;--''
|,4) ./ ' ; ;/'
'-~~;'@ ( ; ;
_.--'' _.-_..' .;.'
(,_..----''' (,..--''

Meow

Lady Pilot

"Steve Leyland" wrote:
blondie wrote:
: "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
:
::
:: "blondie" wrote:
::: "Capt. Mooron" wrote:
:::
::::
:::: I may not agree with Scotty's position...... but I'll defend his
:::: right to voice it.
:::
::: Scotty has voiced his friendship with Ganzy, and tossed you to the
::: wind. You really have to be a saint to want scotty in your presence,
::: Captain.
:::
::::
:::: He is a sailor, a Captain ... and I would be honoured to share a
:::: drink with him.
:::
[...]

Nice! Are you sure that isn't a poodle? Hehee.

LP

Capt. KNEEL® Marley Cruising 8 May 1st 05 06:42 PM
Expanded Captain's List. Wally ASA 9 April 19th 05 02:05 AM
Capt. Mooron, a pale shadow of a man? Capt. Neal® ASA 5 April 6th 05 11:11 AM
Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
Kudos to Capt Neal Gilligan ASA 28 December 9th 04 08:12 PM