Bob Crantz

Default A Warning!

Eve Is Again Listening to the Voice of the Serpent
Eve fell for the fruit, but Adam fell for Eve. There is a replay of the
garden incident in the end time.

Satan's plot is to corrupt woman and ruin the race. Womanhood of America is
running headlong to harlotry. Instead of the Bible, movie stars set American
standards.

The destiny and greatness of a nation lie around the hearthstone.

A nation rises or falls with the virtue of its women. The degeneracy of
women marks a nation's fall. As in the beginning when sin entered into the
world through the woman, so today she seems bent on finishing the
destruction in these last days.

It is exceedingly dangerous for a woman to get out of her orbit. God never
created woman to rule man. His whole Word is against it. Because of this
broken law the curse of God is on the home, church, society, and nation.
About fifty years ago a spiritual writer prophesied that one of the sins of
the last days would be women striving for the mastery over men. This has
come to pass, and with it ruin; for woman must fight God to gain this place.

Christianity Has Become Effeminate

Eve is surely listening to the voice of the serpent again. God cursed Adam
for hearkening to the voice of his wife in the matter (Genesis 3). The
Garden of Eden incident is being replayed at the end.

Home, family and husband mean nothing to many modern women. They must rule
or ruin. Men too often effeminately coincide with her. This makes possible
woman's false position. We are living in an effeminate age. Christianity has
become effeminate. It takes a man to hold the Gospel plow. God made Adam
first, then woman for his helper. God is not changing His order.

The early church is our example. Female bishops are an anomaly. A bishop
must be "the husband of one wife" (1 Timothy 3:2); the deacons also, and the
elders (1 Timothy 3:12; Titus 1:5,6). A bishop is an overseer. "I suffer not
a woman to teach, not to usurp authority over the man" (1 Timothy 2:12).
Women have their place in the Lord's work, but let them preserve their
modesty and their true sphere. Thank God for the decent women in America
today. We are amazed at the silence of preachers in the face of present
conditions. Where are the John the Baptists today? Has Jezebel got the
Elijahs all on the run?

Rebels Against God

'The modern woman with her short skirts and cut hair is an insult to her
Maker." A fit type of the fallen church of today is her short-haired,
short-skirted women. The spirit evinced among modern women, is one of
organized rebellion against God. In Deuteronomy 22:5 we read, A woman shall
not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, . . . for all that do so are an
abomination unto the Lord." What do women today care for God's law? The wear
men's clothes, cut their hair, and drink and smoke like men. Their immodest
appearance and conduct in private and public are an insult to their Maker,
to their sex, and to humanity. The modern woman seems to be bent on trying
to see how far she can tempt God and get away with it.

God's commandment for women is that they "adorn themselves in modest
apparel" (1 Timothy 2:9). More shameful things are worn on the street now
than were worn in the brothels a few decades ago. Modern women seem to have
lost all sense of virtue. In their flaunted brazenness, boldness, and
nakedness, they are carrying the race down to hell.

The Degeneracy of Mothers Is Suicidal

Wearing so little clothing, women today outrage all decency. Even
grandmothers, who ought to be examples of all that is virtuous, are seen
tugging at their loincloth, trying to cover their nakedness. A prominent
writer has declared that women will soon be going naked altogether. This has
meant hell and destruction to every nation that has tried it.

The modern female has lost all sense of modesty. the shamelessness of many
young women is appalling. The older women dress and act like girls. From a
distance it is difficult to tell the difference between mother and daughter
and grandmother. Elder women should set the standard for the younger and be
an example. There is no longer any glory in age or motherhood. Women who
smoke and swear and drink are not fit to be mothers of men. They are fit
only as companions for the devil. God pity the offspring of all such women.
What a monstrosity is a cursing, drinking, smoking, painted, cut-haired
mother! She is truly a masterpiece of hell.

A few decades ago, women we now see everywhere in our streets would have
been arrested for stark indecency and relegated to the red-light district.
The morals of Sodom are becoming those of America.

Lewdness Commercialized

Satan has succeeded in commercializing his plot to corrupt women and ruin
the race on every side. Semi-naked women are exploited to draw trade. Many
businesses have commercialized the nudity of women in their advertising.
Vile pictures, that a few decades ago were seen only in the brothels and
beer parlors, are now flaunted on billboards. The daily press is filled with
pictures of naked and sensual women; and suggestive movie scenes take up
whole pages of our large-city dailies and comprise the main attraction of
most magazines. Today few public ceremonies or festivals are sponsored,
unless bevies of almost-nude women in bathing suits are thrust into the
vulgar foreground. Even our little girls are turned out on the streets
almost naked. These things are undermining the very foundation of our modern
civilization .

A Type of the Fallen Church of Today

The Lord says, "If a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her" (1
Corinthians 11:15). If long hair is a woman's glory, short hair must be her
shame. Mary wiped Jesus' feet with her long hair. What a beautiful, modest
act! A short-haired woman professing to be a follower of Christ disqualifies
herself for this act of pure devotion to her Lord. She remains a type of a
fallen church, with all her glory gone. Long hair is the Scriptural badge of
virtuous womanhood.

Woman's fall has wrecked many civilizations in the past. It will wreck
America also. If God's Word is true, without national repentance America has
nothing left to look for but God's fiery judgments. For America, it is
either a quick return to God and the Bible, or it is God's judgment on sin
as black as that of Sodom. There is a way to escape wrath. Are we willing to
pay the price? "Break off thy sins by righteousness" (Daniel 4:27) .

"If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and
pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear
from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land" (2
Chronicles 7:14). --Author Unknown