JR Gilbreath

gonefishing wrote:

this idiots signature is longer than he's postsget
a life man.

Hey Gonefishing
The idiots (I now have them filtered, don't need any of their stupid
****) are the neal and lp posse. They were invited over by lp to police
the netcops. Of course lp and neal were the cops but the punks are too
dumb to understand that.
Also, we don't have hills in south Ga neal and is NOT welcome. Maybe
he can move closer to you.
JR
JR Gilbreath

JR Gilbreath wrote:

gonefishing wrote:

this idiots signature is longer than he's postsget a life man.

Hey Gonefishing
The idiots (I now have them filtered, don't need any of their stupid
****) are the neal and lp posse. They were invited over by lp to police
the netcops. Of course lp and neal were the cops but the punks are too
dumb to understand that.
Also, we don't have hills in south Ga neal and is NOT welcome. Maybe
he can move closer to you.
JR

The line should read "Also, we don't have hills in south Ga and neal is
NOT welcome.
I am wiped out from many hours working on income tax.
JR
gonefishing

good luck with the taxes
doing the same

you know: every year i have a private boston tea party.
one day i may just make it public.
this is BS.

JR Gilbreath

gonefishing wrote:

good luck with the taxes
doing the same

you know: every year i have a private boston tea party.
one day i may just make it public.
this is BS.

Me too, but damn if I know what will work. A lot of people want a
national sales tax but I have a problem with that because everything I
have was bought with taxed money and if I spend it I would be taxed again..
gonefishing

maybe north GA.
but no.......not closer to NY.
south would be preferable.
but thanks for the offer
understood the NK stuff.

JR Gilbreath

gonefishing wrote:

maybe north GA.
but no.......not closer to NY.
south would be preferable.
but thanks for the offer
understood the NK stuff.

Hey I like the idea of him in NY. But my wife is from Rochester so lets
go for Canada.
JR
gonefishing

ok
canada it is.
tundra?

BTW:
lived in KY for a bit
there was a gilbreath running for Gov. based on a platform of
legalizating pot.
...........back in 1989? i think.
not related are you?
yeah i see you are getting your taxes done