Bob Crantz

You are a girly man!

"Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
news:IQH4e.3992$vt1.3822@edtnps90...
May I remind you Sir... you are addressing the Master of a Vessel.. well
sailed and held in awe be any who would challenge her.... I am no

whining,
backstabbing scavenger.... I am a peer who will take you to task yet

render
assistance when required. No truer friend nor formidable opponent will you
find.

May I respectfully suggest you refrain from responding to posts from
Jonathan Ganz ... so as to regain trust in your fellow man and reaffirm an
understanding that... virtue, honour and respect are not a thing of the
past.

By my Shield ... or on it!

CM

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
Please dont report me to my ISP!

Joe

Be Like Capt. Neal Lonny Bruce ASA 1 February 12th 05 03:00 PM
Capt. Neal vs Lady Pilot. Capt. Neal® ASA 3 February 7th 05 11:35 PM
Kudos to Capt Neal Gilligan ASA 28 December 9th 04 08:12 PM
I'm much better than Capt Neal! Bobsprit ASA 27 November 4th 03 10:36 PM
Capt. Neal is even on Bob's Sailing Links page Simple Simon ASA 13 October 20th 03 02:19 AM