Lady Pilot

Default Katy the netkkkop!

katywails, I still haven't heard a word from my ISP that you claimed to have
reported me to since you were losing a flame war. snicker

I was really looking forward to having a great laugh with the news admin
guy. Funny, he responds to my e-mails in the past when I write to ask him
to add groups, etc. to our server. I guess he thought you were just a waste
of time?

Too bad! Maybe you time netkkkoping would be better spend being a good
grandma to your children and grandchildren. It seems they need your
attention desparately.

I guess that course "Love and Logic" didn't do a thing for you. You might
want to look up on their website the article about "Teaseproof Your Kids".

LP

NetKKKop Busters... Thank-You..but Capt. Mooron ASA 53 April 5th 05 11:26 PM
Katy get a bigger dink Capt. Neal® ASA 504 March 31st 05 04:52 AM
Katy get a bigger BRAIN Capt. Neal® ASA 3 March 28th 05 01:48 AM
Thanks Katy Capt. Neal® ASA 1 December 10th 04 03:41 AM
Katy, DP says Hi! DSK ASA 3 February 10th 04 03:16 AM