BoatBanter.com

-   -   Neal; "Neal the destroyer!" (https://www.boatbanter.com/asa/32320-neal%3B-%22neal-destroyer-%22.html)

Thom Stewart April 1st 05 06:44 PM

Neal; "Neal the destroyer!"

SAVE "ASA"

Don't Let Neal have his way!

SAVE "ASA"

Ignore the "DESTROYER"

Save "ASA" for the sailors

Remember your friendships!

Save "ASA"

Ole Thom

DSK April 1st 05 06:58 PM

Thom Stewart wrote:
SAVE "ASA"

Don't panic, Thom. This has happened before and it will probably happen
again. It's just like a 4-year-olds tantrum. It'll blow over quickly.

DSK

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 07:01 PM

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
SAVE "ASA"

Don't Let Neal have his way!

snip

Open your eyes! It's not yours truly who's at fault.

Think, man, think! It's the netcops Katysails and Ganz who
caused those who rightly hate netcops and censorship to
exercise their muscle by rising up in their wrath and
smiting netKKKops down.

I'm for free speech here on asa and in everyday life.

My sig has always been:

"It is my opinion that a man should not mince words
just to spare the sensibilities of the thin-skinned
and the ignorant."

It is the thin-skinned and ignorant netcops who are
the cause of the present disruption here - not I.

I hope this helps.

CN

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 07:27 PM

"Red Cloud©" yammered ignornatly thusly . . .

Neal is such a wimp, he couldn't handle his differences with Katy and
JG on his own. He had to run crying for help.

I asked for no help. Read the threads, asshole! Get your facts straight!
All I did was rub Catherine Haightful's face in her and Gaynz's own
excrement and the smell got noticed. Free speech is a wonderful thing . . .

CN

Joe April 1st 05 07:35 PM

I think it was the mooron who called in the bunyips.

Maybe ganzy can tattle tail to his mommie.

Oh well.

How's the weather in the Key's?

Joe

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 07:38 PM

"Red Cloud©" whined while saying I whined:

I stand by my statement, and I'll bet there isn't anyone other than
you and your little bodyguards who would disagree.

You don't stand for ****! You're an asshole and even **** passes you by . . .

CN

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 07:46 PM

"Joe" wrote in message oups.com...
I think it was the mooron who called in the bunyips.

Maybe ganzy can tattle tail to his mommie.

Oh well.

How's the weather in the Key's?

The weather here has been great. Cool, low humidity and breezy. Another
front which you're probably getting now is supposed to come in Saturday
to put the temps in the 60's at night. Nice!

Mooron tried to call in the flonkers but his news server does not carry the
flonker group. Let the truth be known that KKKaty and Ganz brought the
harassment upon themselves by being netKKKops and bragging in print
here about it. Some very influential and knowledgeable people just happened
to be monitoring the group at the time. They don't tolerate netKKKops
any more than I do.

Best wishes to you and Miss Terry.

CN

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 07:48 PM

"Red Cloud©" excreted this crap . . .

Poor little wussy-girl! Did I make you cry?

rusty redcloud

No, the tears are of laughter seeing you looking the fool as usual.

CN

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 08:03 PM

"Red Cloud©" wrote

I think your tampon just fell out.

rusty redcloud

YAWN!

Thom Stewart April 1st 05 08:07 PM

Neal;
A Great Line: "You're an Asshole and even **** passes you by!"

"I'LL DRINK TO THAT ONE!"

Ole Thom

JG April 1st 05 08:09 PM

You're right Thom... just don't get too excited by his rants. He's not worth
it.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

JG April 1st 05 08:11 PM

Yup... keep claiming to hate netcops, but that's exactly what he does. He's
just not very good at it. A hypocrite, thief, and a liar.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Red Cloud©" wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 13:01:41 -0500, Capt. Neal®
wrote:

[...]

rusty

JG April 1st 05 08:14 PM

Hardly. Mooron seems to have turned tail and run. Neal signed up for his
databasix account, which is a known haven for misanthropes.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

oups.com...

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 08:37 PM

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Neal;
A Great Line: "You're an Asshole and even **** passes you by!"

"I'LL DRINK TO THAT ONE!"

CHEERS!

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 08:39 PM

"JG" wrote in message ...
Hardly. Mooron seems to have turned tail and run. Neal signed up for his
databasix account, which is a known haven for misanthropes.

Have you given up writing abuse complaints to them and individual net yet?

Asshole, mother-****ing netKKKop Ganz!

Bwahahahahhahahahaha!

CN

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 08:40 PM

"JG" wrote in message ...
Yup... keep claiming to hate netcops, but that's exactly what he does. He's
just not very good at it. A hypocrite, thief, and a liar.

Who's the liar?

Want me to post some of the abuse complaint crap my little keystroke logger on
your computer has sent me?

You are a netKKKop asshole!

CN

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 08:43 PM

"JG" wrote

"j" ganz ****ing netKKKop
www.sailnow.com

Thom Stewart April 1st 05 09:23 PM

Neal,

Please don't attach to my headers. I'm not attaching to yours.

Ole Thom

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 10:19 PM

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
Neal,

Please don't attach to my headers. I'm not attaching to yours.

Ole Thom

What are you talking about attaching to your headers?

CN

Maxprop April 1st 05 11:19 PM

"DSK" wrote in message

Thom Stewart wrote:
SAVE "ASA"

Don't panic, Thom. This has happened before and it will probably happen
again. It's just like a 4-year-olds tantrum. It'll blow over quickly.

Maybe he's just hypoglycemic. Little kids get testy if they don't get fed
frequently, and I'd say it's at least a random probability that Neal
inadvertently dropped his peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the cedar
bucket before he got a bite.

Max

Scout April 1st 05 11:25 PM

Amen Brother. Neal turned out to be an even bigger asshole than we gave him
credit for.
Scout

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 11:25 PM

"Maxprop" wrote

Maybe he's just hypoglycemic. Little kids get testy if they don't get fed
frequently, and I'd say it's at least a random probability that Neal
inadvertently dropped his peanut butter and jelly sandwich in the cedar
bucket before he got a bite.

I just hate it when I drop a pbj sandwich into the shrimp I'm keeping alive
for supper . . .

CN

Thom Stewart April 1st 05 11:27 PM

says Ganz the netKKKop is an attachment. It changes my header
completely.

Are you afraid of the responses to the original Header?

Its a cheap trick and smacks of conservative slanting. Stop it.

Ole Thom

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 11:30 PM

"Scout" whined . . .
Amen Brother. Neal turned out to be an even bigger asshole than we gave him
credit for.
Scout

And you turned out to be even stupider . . . Don't blame me for the
results of a couple people netKKKoping and bragging about being
netkkkops. They are now reaping as they have sown.

CN

Scout April 1st 05 11:34 PM

You brought these assholes here, stop blaming Katy.
The only thing she's guilty of is having good taste.
Scout

"Scout" whined . . .

John Cairns April 1st 05 11:34 PM

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
SAVE "ASA"

Don't Let Neal have his way!

SAVE "ASA"

Ignore the "DESTROYER"

Save "ASA" for the sailors

Remember your friendships!

Save "ASA"

Ole Thom

A long list of plonkees, but nil is numero uno on my list of dickless mf's.
You give nil waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much credit. He's like a small child that
holds it's breath
hoping to get his way.

John Cairns

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 11:39 PM

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...
says Ganz the netKKKop is an attachment. It changes my header
completely.

Are you afraid of the responses to the original Header?

Its a cheap trick and smacks of conservative slanting. Stop it.

Ole Thom

Just point out Ganz is a netKKKop. It's anybody's right to change
headers at any time when the thread deviates from the original
discussion. Change it back if you're so concerned about the
*your* subject line (not headers, btw). C'mon, ole Thom,
get with the program. I expect this kind of nonsense from
KKKatysails because she's clueless but you're old enough
and intelligent enough to know better.

I hope this helps.

CN

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 11:41 PM

"Scout" wrote in message ...
You brought these assholes here, stop blaming Katy.
The only thing she's guilty of is having good taste.
Scout

Sorry, but you're mistaken. It was not I who brought the netKKKop slappers.

As is always the case, the netKKKops bring about their own reprisals.

Now run along and pick and eat some boogers.

CN

Capt. Neal® April 1st 05 11:43 PM

"John Cairns" whined . . .

A long list of plonkees, but nil is numero uno on my list of dickless mf's.
You give nil waaaaaaaaaaaaay to much credit. He's like a small child that
holds it's breath
hoping to get his way.

John Cairns

At least I don't shut my doors and bar my windows and stick my head
in the sand you sad, frightened little twit! Keep pulling your world more
tightly about your puny shoulders, please.

CN

Scout April 1st 05 11:46 PM

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"Scout" wrote in message
You brought these assholes here, stop blaming Katy.
The only thing she's guilty of is having good taste.
Scout

Sorry, but you're mistaken. It was not I who brought the netKKKop
slappers.

As is always the case, the netKKKops bring about their own reprisals.
Now run along and pick and eat some boogers.

Recent medical research suggests there is some benefit to eating one's
boogers.
In your case I'd eat up; you wouldn't want to burden the rest of us with
providing your medical care.

Thom Stewart April 1st 05 11:47 PM

Neal,

When you look down in the Cedar Bucket, that's your penis! You are
mistaking it for a Shrimp! Be careful when you reach in to harvest.

Ole Thom

Capt. Neal® April 2nd 05 12:02 AM

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message ...

Neal,

When you look down in the Cedar Bucket, that's your penis! You are
mistaking it for a Shrimp! Be careful when you reach in to harvest.

Ole Thom

Why do you have to gay up every post?

CN

JG April 2nd 05 12:03 AM

Hahahahaaaaa good one Thom!!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. Neal® April 2nd 05 12:12 AM

Put

"JG" wrote in message ...
Hahahahaaaaa good one Thom!!

Put 'penis' in the subject line and Ganz jumps right out of the water to bite . . .

CN

Thom Stewart April 2nd 05 01:43 AM

Neal,

You don't know how proud I am of the groups response to some one that
went off the deep end and acted like a spoiled brat.

Makes the "Old Patriarch's Heart" feel a very warm glow,

Aren't you proud of them, even if they "Kick the ****" out of you. They
aren't that sorry weak group YOU were talking about.

Neal, I haven't forgotten that you had the most to do with the profile
that the group carries when you came aboard but it have grown bigger
than both of us. You Alais weren't all that good.

We are still the best and the most active of all the groups.

Scout, you've elevated yourself. Congradulations

Ole Thom

http://community.webtv.net/tassail/ThomsPage

Fred Hall April 2nd 05 02:39 AM

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 15:03:15 -0800, "JG" wrote:

Hahahahaaaaa good one Thom!!

What is it about the sight of a penis in a bucket that excites you,
Ganz?

Fred Hall April 2nd 05 02:42 AM

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 22:34:55 GMT, "John Cairns"
wrote:

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
SAVE "ASA"

Don't Let Neal have his way!

SAVE "ASA"

Ignore the "DESTROYER"

Save "ASA" for the sailors

Remember your friendships!

Save "ASA"

Ole Thom

A long list of plonkees, but nil is numero uno on my list of dickless mf's.

First Ganz, and now you with a penis obsession. What is it about ASA
males that causes them to obsess over a penis?

Fred Hall April 2nd 05 03:01 AM

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 09:44:11 -0800, (Thom Stewart)
wrote:

SAVE "ASA"

Don't Let Neal have his way!

SAVE "ASA"

Ignore the "DESTROYER"

Save "ASA" for the sailors

Remember your friendships!

Save "ASA

Why don't you just kill file him, Ole Thom?

Ole Thom

Fred Hall April 2nd 05 03:06 AM

wrote:

[...]

May I take this as an admission you approve of netkkkops?

rusty