Joe

Default Flux Gate Compass

I have a Flux Gate Compass that controls my CPT wheel type Autopilot.
Can anyone explain the process of calibrating and setting a flux gate
compass?

I've seen people running in circles on this one.

Thanks in advance!

Joe
MSV RedCloud
A Boat to Envy!

JR Gilbreath

Joe wrote:
I have a Flux Gate Compass that controls my CPT wheel type Autopilot.
Can anyone explain the process of calibrating and setting a flux gate
compass?

I've seen people running in circles on this one.

Thanks in advance!

Joe
MSV RedCloud
A Boat to Envy!

Hey Joe
Do you need a copy of the CPT manual?
JR
JG

Umm... http://www.nssl.noaa.gov/projects/vo...WWW/fgCal.html

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a Flux Gate Compass that controls my CPT wheel type Autopilot.
Can anyone explain the process of calibrating and setting a flux gate
compass?

I've seen people running in circles on this one.

Thanks in advance!

Joe
MSV RedCloud
A Boat to Envy!

Horvath

On 30 Mar 2005 15:23:20 -0800, "Joe" wrote
this crap:

I have a Flux Gate Compass that controls my CPT wheel type Autopilot.
Can anyone explain the process of calibrating and setting a flux gate
compass?

I've seen people running in circles on this one.

Is this a troll? If so, it's very bad. It's clear in the
instructions how to calibrate it by going in circles.

This post is 100% free of steroids