Capt. Neal®

"Lady Pilot" wrote in message news:V8q2e.11013$TZ.2832@okepread06...

It's Max who is confused. He's got the katysails stupidity disease going on
and it's obvious that he can't read headers either. I guess Ganz is smarter
than him in this regard.

LP

Saying Jonathan Ganz is smarter than somebody who's an imbecile is kinda like
saying Jonathan Ganz is gayer than most of the Key West population. A good
left-handed compliment, dearest.

Smarter than an imbecile means Ganz is an idiot. Gayer than most of the Key
West population means Jonathan is an active, living, breathing fag and proud
of it. Too bad it's our tax money that will end up paying for most of his
expensive AIDS medicines. They call those medicines 'cocktail' drugs, BTW.
Ever wonder why? It's because Jonathan got AIDS by inserting his cock in
too much gay tail. Bwwwaahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahah!

CN

(Hey, Jonathan, been trying to get me booted yet? If so, it's not working!
I'm still here. Bwahahahahhahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahaha h!
Maybe you should try complaining to Bigfoot.com and your own ISP like
KKKatyslut does. roflmao)

OT - Kerry Soft On Weather Walt ASA 1 August 19th 04 01:09 AM
bahamas hotel atlantis hotel bahamas grand bahamas island hotel atlantis hotel in the bahamas hotel in the bahamas adfunk Jehad Internet Cruising 0 February 4th 04 11:42 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Cruising 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM
Favorite weather sites? Larry W4CSC Electronics 5 September 9th 03 04:02 PM
Reliable weather faxes from a laptop computer? Rosalie B. Cruising 5 August 28th 03 04:31 AM